C H A P T E R 26

Just a continuation of the previous chapter. -myztically

° ° °

"Are you sure you're alright, Lisa? No broken bones? No bruises? No wounds?"

Lisa chuckled. That was the fifth time one of her brothers asked her if she was okay.

"Oppas, I told you I'm fine. Nothing happened to me. I only talked with Min Gong for God's sake."

She was currently having a face time with her brothers. Yes, everyone was present. Including Namjoon who's always MIA.

What happened to Gong Group's building reached her brothers after just a few hours it happened. And when they found out that it was because of her, they cancelled all of their appointments just to face time with her.

"Still. Something serious could've happened to you there, Lis. Next time, don't get into trouble without telling us, okay?" Hoseok exclaimed.

"Yes, Hobi oppa. I'm sorry." she apologized.

"But I gotta hand it to you, little sis. What you did was very amazing. I'm impressed. I never knew you could be that dangerous." Namjoon grinned.

"As expected of you, Namjoon oppa." she said, slightly shaking her head.

"But Joon's right, Lis. You were pretty awesome. Imagine my surprise when I heard that you ordered to burn the whole building." Hobi sighs. "I could give up everything just to watch it myself. My little sister is growing up indeed. I couldn't be more proud."

"Growing up violently, that is." Namjoon added.

Lisa could only let out a small laugh.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Stop teaching her to be violent, idiots." he slightly shook his head. "Anyways, how is your friend?"

"She's with Jimin. Min Gong and his men drugged her that's why she's still not feeling well at the moment." she sighed. "Poor, Chae. She looked so pale when she passed out in my arms earlier."

"You're lucky that Jimin was there to help you. For all we know, you could've been dead by now if Jimin and the other bodyguards didn't came there in the right moment." Yoongi stated.

Lisa smiled.

She was lucky indeed. If Jeon didn't followed her there, she wouldn't have the courage to face Min Gong and take back Roseanne.

"Technically speaking, the chances of me getting killed by Min Gong is very low." she told her brothers.

"Did he tell you why he took your friend?" Taehyung asked.

"He just said that someone told him that I was back and he wanted to know if it was true."

"Well that's a lame excuse." Hobi snorted.

"Lame or not, I don't care. I'm just thankful that they didn't do anything to Chaeyoung."

"We're glad that the both of you were unharmed. But please, Lalisa. You need to keep in mind that Kang is just waiting around there somewhere to do something sinister to you. So you have to be very careful." Yoongi lectured.

She only nodded her head and continued listening to her eldest brother.

"Starting from now on, you can't go anywhere without telling me. I'm assigning Jimin to give me prior notices of your whereabouts. Also, if you're going to leave the mansion, you must take 6 to 10 guards with you. And I'm sending in more guards to the mansion to ensure your safety, including mom's. Now, if you dare disobey me, Lalisa. I'm sure you already know what happens then."