𝓥𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓭𝓸𝓼

SILAS

"Your soulmate, will always come back to you"

✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨

Stefan, Damon, Elena, Bonnie, Caroline, Tyler, and professor Shane made a trip into the wild to find the cure. Everyone wanted the cure for different reasons, well not really. Everyone wanted the cure for Elena. The supernatural beings and the professor never noticed the Mikaelson's, Winchester's and their mother following them. Yet, the one who found Silas first was Rhaenyra, she had to kill one of the hunters who was trying to hunt the Scooby gang. She fed him his blood and Silas was awake. As they left, she left him instructions on how to find his way back to her if that's what he wanted. She took the cure with her. By the time the Scooby gang made it to the where Silas was, they were too late. Silas was awake, he killed Shane and Jeremy.

Two days after the trip into the wild the news spread. Jeremy Gilbert was dead, died in a fire. Didn't even feel it, he was "asleep" the article read. "Tragic" Rhaenyra said as she continued to make breakfast for her children. It was funny to her and her children. They were burning towns and terrorizing other supernatural beings for fun yet, during their free days they spent it as a normal family.

Dean, a hybrid had walked in. They called her the queen mother. Or the queen. "Queen mother," he said as he walked in. "Dean, hello" she greeted him with a smile. "I have news" he stated as he sat down. "What happened?" she asked as she served him pancakes. "Elena Gilbert turned off her humanity switch. The Salvatore's and their friends are trying to get her to turn it back on" he stated.

"Mmh

"Mmh. It was bound to happen" she stated making the rest nod. There was a knock on the door. Henrik stood up. "I'll get it" he said as he walked over to open the door. They heard the door open but they didn't hear anything else. Rhaenyra stopped what she was doing to check on Henrik. "Henrik who's-" she stopped when she saw who it was. "Silas?" she asked. She could feel the tears forming in her eyes.