14

Yoongi didn't want to hear the truth, he didn't want to imagine them together. He wanted to look as nonchalant as possible, although he was more anxious than he had ever been.

His thoughts were interrupted as a bare face Hoseok opened the door. A slight blush crept to his cheeks, "Why are you here?"

"Well, I thought I'd like to have a talk with you," Yoongi said as he stepped inside the room. He closed the door behind them and sat on the bed. Hoseok kept his hands in his pocket, "I don't think I have time to talk with you. I'm not free now."

Yoongi shook his head, amused at him, "Well, I want to talk to you, and besides, isn't this the time you're free?"

"I told you, I have no interest in hanging out with you." Hoseok said, glaring at him. When his sunshine was angry, it was certainly a sight he didn't want to see.

"Why?" He wiped the sweat off his forehead, the thick tension in the room muddled his thoughts.

Hoseok suddenly became silent, he was determined to look anywhere other than Yoongi's face. Why was it so difficult to tell him the truth?

Yoongi got up from the bed and approached closer to him. "I'm not comfortable with this," Hoseok murmured, as their faces were uncomfortably close.

Yoongi ignored him, focusing completely on his actions. He tucked his hands inside his pockets, eyes fixed at Hoseok. "Tell me, do you love her?"  Yoongi's breath gave him chills. 

He shivered, "I don't want you to be near her, I don't like seeing you both together," he admitted, biting his lower lip.

"Why?"

Yoongi grabbed his arm before he could leave while Hoseok looked down at his shoes, unable to believe that this was happening.

So what Yoongi had thought was right. He bit the inside of his cheek in frustration. "Why didn't you tell me the truth? Do you hate me? Am I not your best friend? Didn't I-"

"Because you never cared for me!" He spat. Yoongi's face looked blank. Hoseok gulped, staring at his brown orbs.

"You treated me like shit all the time!" He spat, letting out all his rage on his words, bringing out the feelings he had buried for years. "Never cared about your friend, did you?"

Yoongi remained silent, because somewhere in his heart he knew, whatever Hoseok was saying was the truth.

"You never did. And it wasn't her fault." He paused for a second, battling with himself, whether or not to tell him the truth. "Because the person I fell in love with wasn't her."

"It was you."