16

Beomgyu p.o.v.

Ok. So now we were about to leave suga and Jihyo's house. And then sana and V said that they were not coming so that the prophecy will be complete.

But thankfully before we left, they gave us somethings in a pouch. To be honest, I didn't actually care what it was. The others checked the items in the pouch. Once they were done, we bid our goodbyes and left for the forest.

Before we reached the land of eternity, we had to cross some kingdoms. Once we leave the borders of the kingdom of wizards, we will be in the land of fairy tales. When I was around 5-6years old, my mom used to tell me stories about .... Well stories. I was pretty excited about this land. After a few hours of walking, we reached the border between the land of fairy tales and wizarding  kingdom. We saw this clear crystal wall in front of us. We didn't know how to cross the border. They never told us.

We were wondering how to cross when we saw a rabbit come out of the forest, jump into the wall and vanish. How did he do that?

Then our maknae too jumped in it and.... Disappeared?

He then reappeared and told us to jump in it. We did as he said and before our eyes was a new land.

Yuna p.o.v.

Hyuka told us to jump in the wall as he reappeared. Sounded crazy at first but we still did it. Once we jumped in it, we saw a whole new land. This one was different from the kingdom of wizards. 

It was colorful, and was just wonderful. We wondered around for a while when we saw the same rabbit from before. When we just saw it, and looked around, it came towards us and slapped beomgyu oppa's legs. 

Then it said, " I literally showed you how to get past the border and you don't even bother to thank me after seeing me? " 

What? Did it just speak? Then it added, " yes it is me who is speaking. The rabbit. But you can call me jungkook. "

After thanking him, he said to follow him. He took us deep inside a forest and into a hole.  Or let's say a burrow. Then jungkook told us.

 "I know you are confused as Heck about why I brought you here. So let me tell you. As I told you before, I am jungkook the rabbit. I am a friend of mine the librarian of the wizarding kingdom. He sent me because he knows that V and sana cannot lead you guys after reaching yoongi's house. So basically I am here to guide you. "

Lia unnie was a bit unimpressed. She told him. No scratch that out. Screamed at him, "You brought us all the way here just to tell that to us?"

 Jungkook was still calm. " so I assume that they forgot to tell you about the kind of side missions you have to do to complete your mission. " he said.

Then I asked. "What mission?"

 And he begin