𝒐𝒏𝒆 ━━━ may lady gaga help us

CHAPTER ONE
❛ may lady gaga help us ❜
( episode one, season one )

彡 CHAPTER ONE❛ may lady gaga help us ❜ ( episode one, season one )

"Jesus, these pants are tight as fuck."

Hestia stretches her legs a little as the material stayed glued to her legs. She scowled at her pants. Skintight suits made her look good but they were so uncomfortable.

Her earpiece crackled. "We're trying to save someone and you're complaining about your pants."

Hestia rolled her eyes as she flicked her knife, waiting for her signal. "I want to look good. I'm gonna be the last woman these people see, Andrew."

A huff was heard from her earpiece but nothing else. Hestia stayed crouched behind a wall, her breaths coming in steady as she fixed her ponytail a little, not wanting her hair to annoy her. A small red light popped beeped on her earpiece and she knew that was the signal she needed.

She put her knives back in the holsters on her hip as she got her gun out and cocked it. She rounded the corner, her gun raised, ready for anyone. She walked quietly, looking down at the map that was on the device on her wrist.

Dust was gathered in every corner of the building and with every step she took, no matter how silent and light, some dust managed to fly up and make her eyes water.

Just as she was about to round the next corner, a guy walked towards her. When he caught sight of her, his mouth was open in a shout before Hestia closed her fist and successfully closed his air pipe. He clawed at his neck, his gun clattering to the ground. In less than a minute, he was dead.

Hestia huffed and stepped over the body, silently judging the dead man's choice of pants. Red simply didn't match with what he was wearing. After rounding the corner, Hestia deemed it safe enough for her to put her gun away. She didn't necessarily need it, but she couldn't use her powers from far away, only if she was at least 10 meters from someone. That's were the gun came in handy.

She tapped her earpiece as she walked quietly towards the stairs that lead to the second floor. "Kid's still alive?"

The other line crackled. "Alive and kicking from what I can tell."

Hestia hummed in acknowledgment before she caught sight of the stairs. Before she could climb them, a man rounded the far end corner. Hestia silently cursed because he was to far for her to use her powers.

When he caught sight of her, his eyes widened before he began shouting some words in another language and then he started shooting towards her.

"I think I can smell his bad breath from here." Hestia muttered as she hid behind the wall next to the stairs. The shots were coming closer and closer. She quickly took out her knife from her holster and rounded the corner.

The man was close enough and she smirked. In a quick movement, Hestia rounded on the wall and successfully landed on the man's shoulders. The man threw his gun away, knowing it was useless in this fight, just as Hestia stabbed his right arm and twisted her legs, bringing him down with her.