6

[ C h a p t e r  :  6 ]
________________

[ C h a p t e r  :  6 ]________________

" jeno? "

" yeah ? " the boy said as he wiped his hockey stick.

Jaemin looked around to make sure no Was listening. Jeno noticed this and frowned.

" Is Something wrong ?" Jaemin asked as he stared at jeno who raised an eyebrow.

" What do you mean ?"

" Don't you ever maybe feel lonely,  just asking "

Jeno sighed and rubbed his forehead.

" For the 10th time , i will not date Mina " Jeno complained while glaring at him.

Jaemin and Jeno were friends from the time they were born and Jeno knew he tells it for his own good.

But This was getting stupid. They were determined to get Jeno along with Mina because she had a Crush on him.

Jaemin groaned " But then you'll be single as he-"

" Jaemin,  no , I will only date our soulmate , end of discussion.  Now if you excuse me " jeno spat bitterly , picking up his duffel bag,  the boy walked out.

He had to go home , change his clothes and pick up Seri.

Seri.

Her name itself made him so happy.  After they had cut the phone,  the two of them texted until 3 in the night.

He also had to pick up the flowers.
Quickly taking a shower , he grabbed his bag and Yelled.

" BYE MUM "

" good luck jeno " was the reply. He chuckled at his over energetic mother and drove towards her house with a detour to pick up flowers.

Knocking on the door , he waited patiently.

The door opened and Seri smiled seeing the boy.

" Hey there love " he smiled as he gave the flower to the girl who seemed to be smiling so brightly.

" oh thank you so much Jeno " seri said as she placed the roses in a vase.
Jeno watched her walk back into the kitchen and re emerge.

" here " she passed him a package . Raising an eyebrow." What's this?"

" I uh...made you lunch for dropping me back "

Jeno's heart Almost melted at that. His soulmate was also such a sweet Kind girl.