c h a p t e r t w o

~ c h a p t e r  t w o ~
You learn more from failure than from success
~2~
A

londra groaned as the sun rays shone on her face. She gulped as she felt her dry throat. Her head throbbed at the simplest movement she made. Her eyes widened as she stared at her legs, tangled with a stranger's legs.

"What did I do?" She whispered as she stared at her naked body.

Reluctantly she turned to see who was in bed with her and couldn't keep her gasp as she came face to face with Danilo Antunes. Beads of sweat began to trail down her forehead and her heart rate sped up.

"Maybe we did nothing" she mumbled to herself as she glanced at him once again.

She tried to wiggle out of his grip but was pulled back. She hissed as she managed to pick the pillow she was laying on and switched it for her body. He was quick to snuggle with it.

Her eyes widened when she felt an awful throbbing between her thighs. Her eyes widened even more when she noticed her dress lying lazily on the floor, practically torn in half. 

Tears pricked her eyes and she quickly wiped them away. This wasn't the time to have a mental breakdown.

Her eyes sparkled as she noticed Danilo's shirt still intact, a few buttons missing.

She quickly slipped it on, covering her naked body and her senses were quickly overwhelmed with his scent. She resisted the urge to take a huge sniff. He smelt heavenly. 

She glanced at him once more before running off, never to cross parts with him ever again.

Or so she thought.

*

Along with the horrible hangover Danilo was raging. He did not just give his virginity up to some woman. He barely remembered her except for the fact that she was beautiful and she was curvy as well. He remembered her curves, every inch of those full curves as he devoured her. How she shook underneath him. What annoyed him more was that she stole his shirt as well.

"Danilo-" Adele slammed his office door shut making him groan.

"Why so loud Adele?" He groaned as he took another gulp of his water.

"I'm always loud you hungover" she sat in front of him.

He glared at her.

"Don't you have someone to annoy?" He went back to his script.

"I did" she rolled her eyes "but you fired her"

"Adele-" she cut him off.

"You don't understand Dani-" he cut her off.

"She slipped up and caught me on a bad day," he shrugged.

"I'm telling Adwin" she threatened and he shrugged.

"You tell him everything" he rolled his eyes "be my guest"

"You're just jealous" she flashed her wedding ring in front of his face "almost two years going strong"

"No need to remind me," he mumbled "again and again. Adwin already does that for me"

She sighed.

"I'm nervous," she confessed.

"Adele Appiah?" He teased her "Nervous"

"Yes you bastard" she groaned "I'm finally telling mama and papa that I'm married and it turns out I'm five months pregnant".

Adele and Adwin were supposed to get married in a month or two but a trip in Las Vegas went wrong and before they knew it they got married a year and a half earlier. Nobody knew, except Danilo.