47

Use these images as visuals for the house. Feel free to picture it however you want, but this is just so I don't have to describe the house as much haha! Purely to your imagination but here's my personal view.

 Feel free to picture it however you want, but this is just so I don't have to describe the house as much haha! Purely to your imagination but here's my personal view

Also, throughout the paris chapters I'll be putting some pictures at the top to help you visualise haha! I'm looking forward to these chapters, be ready ;))

-

Aaliyah Moreno

The air outside was hot. Very hot. Even though I was dressed for the type of weather it never meant I was ready for it. Back in England the best we'll get is about 30° usually.

Harry had his arm over my shoulder as we walk to the place we were staying in. The place we walked through was absolutely stunning. The car was parked upon a slope outside as my eyes were met in view of the most stunning apartment I'd ever seen.

It was sunset over here, mid-day ish. It was Autumn but the air was so still, the trees had changed colours but the leaves hadn't fallen off yet.

"When Niall said I should expect high quality stuff I didn't thing this high of quality." I say while keeping my eyes fixed on the setting suns orange glow painting itself across the white canvas that is the house.

"You haven't even seen the inside yet." Harry said.

"Oh and I suppose you have?" I say while raising an eyebrow and laughing slightly.

"My agent sent me pictures. But I don't doubt that it isn't beautiful." He says before taking my hand. I let him pull me along up the stoned stairs. I didn't disagree with him, the exterior was a sight to die for so I did have high hopes for the interior.

As we make it up to the door I feel Harrys left hand cover over my eyes as his other one fumbles to put the key in the lock.

"Wait, but you haven't seen the house either?"

"As I said, my agent sent me pictures."

"Yeah, but I'm real life?" I ask making him pause before opening the door. He chuckles to himself and rolls his eyes before taking my right hand and putting it over them. I squeal out of giddiness as Harry pushes the door open. My eyes were covered by his hand, not allowing any light to peak through.

I felt my heart pace quicken out of excitement as we both hold onto each other's arms for support. I feel Harrys arm out by the sides of him for support to step up into the house.

We are both met with a blast of air conditioning, either that or the house was very big, allowing a lot of cool air to circulating around. I feel Harry tug on my arm lightly to help me step up into the house.

"Okay, okay wait up." I say while feeling around the doorframe to know where to walk in.

"I got you." Harry says, as he does I feel him trip over slightly.