𝟒𝟕'

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗠𝗮𝘂𝗶, 𝗛𝗜
- - -

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵𝗠𝗮𝘂𝗶, 𝗛𝗜- - -

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

the group was on the fifth day of their get away, troy and wiz had officially "made up" but there was still some tension between the two, and overall everybody was having a good time.

so far they had been to the beach, a couple of small local restaurants, a whale watching attraction, a few boat rides across the island, and nights alone with their significant others.

some how the trip was exactly what everybody needed so they could come to terms with themselves kinda like a fresh start for the new year. the group went to this sort of "therapy" where everybody was to write out things they wanted to throw away and let go of and then they burned each piece of paper in a fire as a way of leaving it behind them for new beginnings.

currently everybody was doing their own thing just lounging around the huge house, all except for troy. the girl had went back to the waterfall she found on her first day in maui, she took the same clear path and once again it was empty.

nothing but her and her thoughts occupied the space, she slipped from her cover up, dipped into the water and swam closer to the waterfall.

the water was really nice and felt amazing running over her deep caramel colored skin, it probably sounds cliche but she felt at one with herself and actually felt a sense of peace she had been searching for since everything had happened.

as realization hit, she realized her trip was soon coming to an end and she wasn't ready to leave but she had to and once she was back in town she'd follow up with her unfinished business and settle things so she could live comfortably.
- - -

"where'd troy go?" tootie asked as she walked around the house looking for her friend.

"she said she was going for a walk." whitley answered while snacking on some berries.

"oh." tootie nodded and sat down at the island.

"do you think she's okay?" she asked whitley.

"to be honest t, i don't really know but i know she will be. troy is- she's something different and for the time we've spent with her i can tell she'll be just fine. this is just another set back for a major come back for her." whitley answered strongly.

"i'm glad we met her you know? she reminds me so much of sasha," tootie smiled sadly and looked down at the granite counter tops.

"is that why you've clung onto her?" whitley questioned.

tootie chuckled softly, "is it that obvious?"