{Chapter 9} Shifting routine+Story time

HELLO, TODAY Y'ALL CAN READ AN EXTRA SPECIAL CHAPTER!
ROUTINE + STORY TIME

~~~

Okay, so when I want to shift I go downstairs and wash my face.
It makes me feel cLeAn and fReSh.
I also grab some water because why not, remember you don't NEED to drink water, but I like to drink it so yes teehee.
When I did all of that I go and sit on my bed, and watch some YouTube.
(I watch things related to my dr or something that makes me relaxed.)

After that I turn the lights off and lay in a COMFY position.
No, you don't need to lay in a starfish position. Like seriously, I never shifted when I did that, my shoulders would start to hurt and we don't want that!
Anyways, when I'm laying in a comfy position I start listening to my shifting playlist. (Meditation+shifting subliminal)

~~~

~~~

I listen to the meditation video and just go on with the flow.
Does anyone even say that in 2021 LMAOOO
When the meditation video is almost done (if you use the same 1 as me) the person will ask you to MOVE.
I never do that part since I want to stay calm for when the shifting subliminal would start playing.

When the subliminal starts playing I visualise my dr.
I also keep repeating affirmations like:
I'm in my desired reality
I successfully shifted
My age is "..."
My name is "..."
My best friends are "..."
I'm in "..." (me: slytherin, no not for Draco, sadly I need to say that bc some people would call me a fake slytherin.)
Etc...

Then I just fall asleep while listening to the subliminal + visualising my dr + repeating affirmations.
When I'm done I should end up in my dr!

NOW STORY TIME!!

Y'all know how weird my dr is, right?
I'm about to make it 1002836362828 times worse.

Last time when I successfully shifted to Hogwarts I ran into dRaCo MaLfOy.
I think that he was in a bad mood because he started saying the meanest things and I was like 😃.
Luna was standing next to me btw, we're besties HAHAHA, she's so nice btw. People in slytherin would make fun of (/off? Prob not) me for being friends with her.
I didn't really care tho, BUT ANYWAYS
I said "okay ferret boy" and he got all mad, I always call him that when he's being a bitch.
He would always say that he would tElL hIs FaThEr, but he prob didn't.

THIS TIME HE DID.

The next day his father, Lucius Malfoy (he's hot tho, gotta be honest with y'all), came to Hogwarts.
I was eating breakfast until dRaCo told me to come with him.
Look, I hate him but I'm pretty nice most of the time so I just followed him.
He took me to the common room where his father was waiting (can parents even wait there tho-), and then dRaCo walked out of the common room while having this bigass smirk on his face.
I wasn't really nervous since my mother is, ehm, Bellatrix Lestrange.
So if he would try anything he would be dead.
(I scripted that I have a good friendship with my mother Bellatrix Lestrange.)
He was staring at me and honestly, I began to get nervous bc HOLY DAMN he's even hotter when you see him fr.
Okay this ain't a Lucius fanfiction so let's go on with the story..
I actually was thinking about the weirdest shit until I felt something weird, and I immediately knew that he was trying to read my mind.
I didn't expect anything else so I began thinking about a red block.
I asked "And, did you see what you wanted to see?".
He just smirked and tried to get closer and then I RAN OUT OF THAT ROOM LIKE EEEE
I honestly was pretty hungry, but I had potions so I went to my class first.
I was a bit late but me and Snape are friends (DON'T ASK ME WHY, I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW WE BECAME FRIENDS) so he didn't mind it.
The other students always tried to make it clear that I was too late and how unfair it was, but he would just give them a death glare.

After some classes we had lunch and I was like 😏.
Draco saw me and ran up to me, asking me why I wasn't with his father.
I said "I think that you and your father are stupid bitches who can't control themselves. Your father thought that it was necessary to take a look in my mind. That's why."
I think that he was SHOOK because he just nodded and walked away.
The food is AWESOME tho.
And Lucius Malfoy is HOTTTTTTTT OMGGGGGG I DON'T KNOW WHY I WALKED AWAY TBH
I think he knew that he was hot, bc he acts pretty confident.
Anyways, Luna asked me if I was alright and I said "Ofc!".

~~~

ANYWAYS THAT WAS MY STORY TIME!! AND OMG WE HAVE ALMOST 1000 READS/VIEWS/IDK! HOLY DAMN THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!