33

Author's P.O.V

     "Still" Jay said. The girls then thanked Jay and comforted him. Then Jay left the room and went to find the other trainees. Some trainees secretly read the letter and were stunned. They spent a lot of time in I-land and they had made a lot of memories together.

[FLASHBACK]

     "What do you want to say to the members before the survivor announcement?" was the question flashed in the screen right after the trainees answered the questions or did the requests they were asked.

     Then a video played on the screen and the I-landers' message for each other flashed. Listening to the messaged the trainees were moved to tears. The messages brought back the memories they made in I-land.

     They were like a family to each other. The trainees then all stood up and had a group hug still in tears. The trainees already grew up on each other. Within every performance the I-landers got closer to each other.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

-NEXT DAY: ELIMINATION DAY-

     The I-landers were gathered in the stage area for the elimination. "You all look so down" Bang PD said and the I-landers smiled at the seriousness. "Being eliminated after doing your best is certainly not a pleasant thing, and you're allowed to feel angry" Bang PD started.

     "But the things you learn here; you can't learn in your 2-3 years of training. This was a huge experience for you. I hope each one of you get a good result" Bang PD said as the I-landers smiled and nodded.

     Then the elimination started. The first female survivor with 1, 704, 563 votes is... Chengxiao" Goongmin said and the I-landers congratulated Chengxiao who was shocked. Chengxiao then gave her thank you speech and was sent to I-land.

     "The first male survivor with 1, 705, 287 votes is... Kim Sunoo" Goongmin said and the I-lander congratulated Sunoo. Then he gave his thank you speech and was sent to I-land. "The second female survivor with 1, 597, 984 votes is... Zheng Xinyi" Goongmin said.

     The I-landers then congratulated Xinyi and she gave her thank you speech. Then Xinyi was sent to I-land. "The second male trainee with 1, 592, 834 votes is.. Lee Heeseung" Goongmin said. The I-lander congratulated him and he gave his thank you speech.

     Then he was sent to I-land. "The third female survivor with 1, 537, 207 votes and ranked 3rd is... Yuna" Goongmin said. Yuna got shocked as the I-landers congratulated her. She then gave her thank you speech and was sent to I-land.

     "The third male survivor with 1, 535, 928 votes is... Jay" Goongmin said. The I-landers congratulated Jay who was in shock. He then gave his thank you massage and was sent to I-land still shocked.

     "The fourth female survivor received 1, 414, 873 is... Rena" Goongmin said. The I-landers congratulated Rena who was frozen in her spot. She then gave her thank you speech and was sent to I-land.

     "The fourth male survivor received 1, 415, 420 votes is... Hanbin" Goongmin said. The I-landers congratulated Hanbin. He then gave his thank you speech and was sent to I-land. "The fifth female survivor with 1, 297, 389 votes is... Kyulkyung" Goongmin said.

     The I-lander congratulated her and she gave her thank you speech. Then she was sent to I-land. "The fifth male survivor with 1, 298, 204 votes is... Sunghoon" Goongmin said. The I-landers then congratulated Sunghoon.

     He then gave his thank you speech and made his way to I-land. "The sixth female survivor that received 1, 179, 897 votes is... Hwang Yeji" Goongmin said. The I-landers congratulated her and she gave her thank you speech.

     She was then sent to I-land. "The sixth male survivor with 1, 182, 411 votes is... K" Goongmin said. The I-landers then congratulated him. Then he gave his thank you speech and was sent to I-land.

     "The seventh female survivor who received 1, 152, 043 votes is... Chaeyeon" Goongmin said the I-landers then congratulated her. Then she gave his thank you speech and was sent to I-land. "The seventh male survivor who received 1, 151, 123 votes is... Jake" Goongmin said.

     The I-landers congratulated him and he gave his thank you speech. She was then sent to I-land. "The eighth female survivor with 1, 082, 658 votes is... Yeojin" Goongmin said. The I-landers then congratulated her.

     Then she gave her thank you speech and was sent to I-land. "The eighth male survivor who received 1, 083, 305 votes is... Jungwon" The I-landers then congratulated him and he gave his thank you speech.

     He was then sent to I-land. "The ninth female survivor with 891, 653 votes is... Eunjo" Goongmin said. The I-landers then congratulated her and she gave her thank you speech. "The ninth male survivor with 892, 664 votes is... Niki" Goongmin said.

     The I-landers then congratulated him and he gave his thank you speech. Then he was sent to I-land. Now the four I-landers were left in the stage. Only 2 of them would be able to join the I-landers.

     The I-landers who were watching from I-land were nervously and sadly waiting for the results. "Among the two female I-landers who are left, the last survivor 829, 754 votes is... Chaerin" Goongmin said.

     The I-landers then congratulated her and comforted her. She then gave her thank you speech and was sent to I-land. Karin stood there with a small smile. "Now among the two male trainees the last survivor with 828, 473 votes is... Daniel" Goongmin said.

     The I-landers Karin and Taki then congratulated Daniel. He then gave his thank you speech and was sent to I-land. Taki and Karin then gave her thank you speech and they bid goodbye. The I-landers who were watching were in tears.

     The producers then gave some words to Karin and Taki. Then Taki and Karin left the stage area. Then the I-landers were told to go to the entrance to say their goodbyes to Taki and Karin. The I-landers then ran to hug the two trainees.

     They then comforted and cheered up the two trainees. Soon the I-landers bid their final goodbye. The 20 I-landers went back to I-land still sad and in tears. "To all 20 I-lander who survived until now, congratulations" The voice said.

-TO BE CONTINUED-