»45«

━━━━━━━━━━━

Sunsets are beautiful, aren't they?

━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n's POV

I peeked outside the door to see them lining up with Tzuyu first in line being pushed forward by someone behind her.

Tzuyu quickly turns around to see Chaeyoung arguing with Dahyun.

"Chaengie, calm down." Tzuyu muttered trying to stop the two as she held both of their foreheads trying to separate them.

"Hey! What the hell are you two fighting about anyways?!" Jeongyeon joins in but was quickly smacked by two plushies as she flew back to her place.

"Told you not to join a kid's fight."

"DO THEY EVEN LOOK LIKE KIDS?!"

"Jeong-nii, be quiet."

"Okay okay.."

I sighed as i mentally face palmed seeing them being stopped by guards as i time checked for the last time

-|-

"Good Morning~" I cooed as Tzuyu enters the room after closing the door as she bowed back before sitting on the chair in front.

I unknowingly smiled as the thought of Somi teaching them good manners entered my mind as i finally grabbed a paper and pen.

"Let's start?" I asked as she gave me a small nod before sitting straight up. "Open your palms, Tzu." I smiled as she drops her opened palms on the table as i reached out to scrutinize them as my warm hands grazed over her pale and slender fingers with cute bandages.

Tzuyu's POV

'Her hands..' I thought to myself as i stiffened at my place. 'So warm..' I sighed in content as she nods before scribbling on the paper.

"How's your scars?" She asked before pulling me closer as i paused and blushed to see her face close to mine, i averted my gaze.

"Clean.. since last month.." I whispered as she hummed and nods before scribbling on her paper again.

'She really looks.. like a professional doctor..'

"Uh.." I trailed out as i scratched my cheek. "You..?" I bit my inner cheek. "How are you.. today?" I asked taking her aback.

"Hm? What's with the sudden question?" She chuckled. "Mhm, better than ever." She quickly nods as i just stared at her. "How's your sleeping schedule?" She asked as i snapped out of my thoughts.

"I've been sleeping well.. That female guard arranged my schedule for me.." I muttered lowly as she tilts her head in confusion.

"Oh~ Somi." I nodded. "That's good... Have you been experiencing chest pain or discomfort in you chest?" She asked, standing up as she grabs the stethoscope examining me.

"N-No.." I stiffened in my seat once again as she leans to stare back at me.

"Irregular heartbeats?" She asked moving her gaze to the stethoscope again as i quickly shook my head. She removes the stethoscope holding my hands again as my heartbeat started beating faster.

'Now, i have irregular heartbeats.' My breath hitched as she nods going back to her seat again.

"Hm.." She hums scribbling on her paper before hitting my hand with a pen as i flinched.