Chapter 4: First Drop of Blood

Zhang Zhiyin went to see Brother Fei as according to the instructions. Brother Fei was as busy as he was in the game. He immediately placed Zhang Zhiyin into the team that was preparing to depart.

Zhang Zhiyin set out with the team before he was even clear about the situation.

Halfway down the road, he felt the route was not right, so he tapped the captain’s shoulder and asked, “Big Brother, where are we going?”

“Runfa Supermarket!” The captain answered straightforwardly.

Zhang Zhiyin: “…”

In the game, in M City, which was where he was at now, Runfa Supermarket was the only location with a high-level boss. Inside it was the only level 20 boss in the whole city. Players who had just entered the game would not be able to cope with it at all. It was only after the players left M City and level-up several times could they come back and group up to annihilate the boss.

Although this world looked real and complete now, Zhang Zhiyin felt that many of the world settings still followed the game.

He felt very worried.

But Zhang Zhiyin obviously thought too much. Before they reached Runfa Supermarket, they found that there were more and more zombies around them. Then their car was surrounded.

Zhang Zhiyin, who had only awakened the precision enhancement ability was still very weak (he lack the strength to even truss up a chicken). Without a doubt, he died under the siege of the zombies.

At the moment of losing consciousness, Zhang Zhiyin last thought was…

Actually, he died too fast so he had no thoughts.

——————

When Zhang Zhiyin woke up, he found himself in the hospital with a big fruit basket on the bedside table.

His friend Dajia cried terribly at his bedside, “Zhang Zhiyin, you don’t do good deeds. Why didn’t you see the traffic lights when you go out and got hit by a car? In order to accompany you, I’ve been here for the whole month, what do I do…”

Dajia raised his head after crying and his eyes meet Zhang Zhiyin’s. He was stunned. “You are awake?”

Zhang Zhiyin nodded.

“Doctor—he’s awake, he’s awake—the guy who was hit by a car—”

Soon, a group of doctors and nurses came around, they pushed Zhang Zhiyin to do a lot of tests, and then claimed that it was a medical miracle. It was clear that his brain activity was so weak when he was first sent here, and then it grew stronger and stronger, and now it had completely returned to normal.

Just to be safe, they let Zhang Zhiyin stay in the hospital for a few days.

Zhang Zhiyin felt that besides the slight abrasion, he had no other problems at all. He and Dajia finished eating the fruit basket. They looked and observed each other with dull interest.

Dajia said, “Brother, this is Guangming Hospital. It’s one of the best in the city. Have you heard about it?”

Zhang Zhiyin didn’t understand what Dajia was saying.