Chapter 14

Third person's POV

Taehyung flinched and stiffened when Jungkook ran up to him, embracing him to a tight hug.

Jungkook sobbed while burying his face to Taehyung's nape... Which obviously made Taehyung uncomfortable.

"You're back." He heard Jungkook mumbled.

Taehyung frowned and pushed Jungkook away lightly, pulling the hem of Eunwoo shirt... Signalling him to pull him away from Jungkook.

Eunwoo followed and immediately pulled them away from each other.. then pulling Taehyung to hide behind him.

Jungkook looked at them confused... Eyes glossy... He's a total different jungkook than the Jungkook Taehyung knew.

"Eunwoo... I want to leave." Taehyung whispered, enough for Eunwoo to hear.

"No..please, I want to talk to you... Just for a few minutes please." Jungkook begged, stepping forward towards Taehyung but Eunwoo blocked him.

"Not now Jungkook... He's not comfortable around you yet." Eunwoo said. "I'll promise to help you talk to him next time.. just, not now." He added.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with pleading eyes but Taehyung just looked away.

Taehyung doesn't want anywhere near him.. and he understands.. it's all his fault after all and he wants to punch himself for that. His bully ass got instant karma.

Jungkook nodded, head low. "I.. I understand..." He looked at Taehyung. "I just want you to know... I regret doing all those things to you.. I shouldn't have bullied you, I'm sorry." He apologized.

"Get inside my car.. I'll drive you home. It's already dark outside." Eunwoo said to Taehyung.

Taehyung nodded, glancing to Jungkook before he left the cabin.

Eunwoo heaved a sigh and looked at Jungkook.

"You're right.... I did wished for him." Jungkook admitted. "But I didn't know it was him... I didn't know he is 'him'. And I'm so ashamed that I didn't recognize him one bit when all I did all my life is think of him.... For him to come back."

Eunwoo nodded. "I understand you... And it's fine if you didn't recognize him.. I also wasn't sure at first. We were still kids when we last saw him... It's understandable."

"But the worst is... I hurt him.. physically. I made him cry.. if I only recognize him. I shouldn't have done that to him... He shouldn't have hated me now."

Eunwoo patted him on the shoulder. "He doesn't hate you... He's just distant from you, because of what you did to him.. he doesn't want to get in any trouble with you. He's avoiding you because he's scared you might hurt him again.. it's a common instinct for a bullied to avoid his bullies... Yes, you did messed up in the past and you can't change that... All you need to do is to treat him better starting now.. show him you're not gonna hurt him again." He said.

Jungkook briefly smiled.
.
.
.
(Well.... If that's what you expect to happen.. sorry to break it to you but no... This is what really happened.)

The door burst opened revealing a Jungkook who's close to crying.

"The other kid?... It's him. Jeon Jungkook." Eunwoo uttered. Jungkook glared at both of them.

"So that's why you were so protective over him? You're having an affair with him." Jungkook said, trying to hold his anger.

Eunwoo frowned. "What?"

"He's him! The guy you had a one night stand with when you rejected your own mate!" Jungkook yelled to Eunwoo.

"What??" Both of Eunwoo and Taehyung said in chorus, now more confuse.