Chapter 22: The New Captain

Zhang Zhiyin who was leading for the first time did not have any experience at all. The example he thought of at the first moment was the head of his unit, Group Leader Uncle. Group Leader Uncle was a very good person. He had a standard Chuanpu. When they went out for dinner, he always stressed that “We do not propose to drink, we only drink at will”, and then after a while, “A cup of respect for a female colleague of mine”, “A cup of respect for the male colleague of mine” “Let’s have a cup together”… Later, when Zhang Zhiyin saw him, he conditioned reflex was to receive a headache like he was drunk.

He shook his head and drove Group Leader Uncle out from his mind quickly. He then went through all the people he met from his childhood to adulthood in his mind. At last, he silently felt that… In fact, maybe he could learn from Boss Yin?

Standing in the doorway of the building, Zhang Zhiyin shook his fist and gave himself an inward cheering. At the same time, he recalled the person deeply imprinted in his mind and quickly adjusted his facial expression.

The entire building looked exceedingly murky. Although it was only nine o’clock in the morning with clear weather outside, the building seemed like it was light-tight, thereby bringing a gloomy atmosphere. Dust was everywhere and the wallpaper was peeling off, revealing old dark yellow walls within them. It seemed to be spattered with blood of unknown origins. This whole atmosphere was just like a scene from a 3D thriller game.

However, did have a thriller element in it. Considering the market factors, it did not make some scenes or pictures too horrible.

As planned, the two speed ability users went out first to explore the path, and then everyone would follow when they indicated that there was no problem.

As it was in the game, there were only five or six loitering elite zombies on the first floor, which were soon wiped out by the team.

The wooden stairs leading inside were rotten and many of them were missing wooden pieces. When the team stepped on them, they made a creaky and groaning noise.

Halfway up, Zhang Zhiyin, who was walking in front, stopped and quietly raised his right hand to signal the people behind him to stop.

If one did not go in and come out, the first small boss strength-type zombie would be lying in ambush at the stairway entrance. As long as someone showed his head, it would pounce and tear off the person’s neck. It was written in the strategy that the skill of this little boss was to pounce and tear. Its defense was average but it was relatively fast. This was a boss with high speed, high attack, and low defense. The key to dealing with it was to restrict its movements.

His expression was calm as he said, “There’s a strength-type zombie with a higher level than the zombies below. It has low defense but high speed. In a while, I’ll attack and lead it down. The first battle team prepares your big moves to attack it directly; then Dadao and I will rush up from both sides and lure it to turn back and fight us… The second battle team will restrain its movements, and the first battle team will use their full strength at it! The assistant team on standby! Be careful not to let it touch your neck, otherwise, it may cause fatal injury.”

After a long speech without breathing, Zhang Zhiyin secretly glanced at the reaction of his team members at the corner of his eye. Zhang Zhiyin quietly breathed out a sigh— the effect seemed to be quite well.

Dadao who was standing at one side. He looked blankly at this powerful and mysterious captain that emerged suddenly. He couldn’t help but whisper, “Captain, how do you know all this so clearly?”