One can only Feel Humiliation

Izuku started looking around Kyoka's room which was filled with instruments. He could see Guitars organized from smallest to largest, A drum set, A piano, Hell there was even a Banjo and a Violin.

While Izuku was doing this Kyoka was mentally panicking. Why did she even bring him here? Why her room? 'Just great now he's going to think Im-.' "This room is so cool Jiro!"

"huh?"

"I mean it! I-its really cool. C-can you really play all t-these instruments?" Izuku asked and Kyoka was dumbfounded. Why do I keep doing that? He not going to think I'm weird so just drop it.' Kyoka thought to herself as she took a seat on her bed. She patted a spot on the mattress that was next to her signaling Izuku to sit.

Izuku took a seat while he was still analyzing the room. "M-Midoriya. Did you r-really mean it? That my room is cool?" Kyoka asked while clinking the tips of her jacks together and Izuku smiled at her. "Of course! I-I mean its really a-amazing that you h-have all these, nonetheless p-play them." Izuku stated and Kyoka smiled.

"Thanks green bean."

Kyoka then looked at his neck to see the burn mark. She wanted to touch it but she didn't, Instead she just looked as be continued to move his head around looking at her room. "So, about your burns." Kyoka said and Izuku looked at her. After a moment he looked down at his legs.

"L-look you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." Kyoka said and Izuku shook his head while still having his head down. He took a shaky breath and Kyoka was listening to what he had to say.

"I-I don't want m-my first friendship t-to be full of l-lies." Izuku stated and Kyoka grew wide eye. She had at least a few friends in elementary even if she was bullied and even in kindergarten she had friends. But, He had None? Kyoka continued to listen and Izuku took another shaky breath.

"When I was f-four.... I-I was diagnosed q-quirkless. I always wanted to be a hero growing up, But I was just quirkless, Powerless." Izuku stated and Kyoka continued to listen. She couldn't even begin to imagine her life without her quirk.

"I was b-bullied for it. P-People even gave me a n-nickname for it. They c-called me D-Deku" Izuku stated and Kyoka raised a brow not understanding how thats a problem.

"I don't see the problem with being called Deku."

"It means Useless."

"Oh, Yikes." Kyoka said now feeling bad she said that. "Sorry." Izuku shook his head and laughed a bit. "Its n-not your f-fault, you d-didn't know what i-it meant." Izuku said as he was scratching the back of his head again before he continued to speak.

"I was b-bullied my w-whole life, I-I was outcasted. T-these two people i-in particular w-were always there t-to start it. K-Kaminari, and K-Kacchan. Kacchan h-has a quirk that allows him to m-make explosions f-from his hands. K-Kaminari's allows him to g-generate electricity." Izuku explain and Kyoka started to realize where those burn marks were coming from.

Electrical shocks. Explosions.

Kyoka began to wonder if her own insecurities were even relevant compared to his. In middle school, Kyoka didn't even draw any attention on purpose. But, Izuku just got bullied because he was quirkless. Hell, everyday he is reminded that he can't do anything because they call him Deku. On top of that. He endured it for eleven years. Eleven years he had been burned, Shocked, and assaulted.

Kyoka place her hand on Izuku's back and began to motion it up and down, rubbing it to reassure the greenette. "Hey dude, it's okay. You got me. And I will never let those guy hurt you again." Kyoka said with a reassuring small smile. That smile brightened the moment for Izuku as he gave a smile back.