Don't Worry

Kyoka and Izuku were once again at the Manga cafe and they had just finished the One punch manga, Kyoka had recently gotten her score for the U.A entrance exams. She hasn't opened it yet since the two teens agreed to open theirs together.

Izuku had yet to get his though he already knows that he failed. The only thing he ended up destroying, was the zero-pointer, which gave no points, yea. Kyoka took a sip from her coffee and so did Izuku. The minute that the two put their cups down Izuku had gotten a notification on his phone. 

It was from his mother...

Mom: Izuku! its here!

Izuku: Whats here?

Mom: The results!

His mom sent a picture of the letter and Izuku sprung out of hi seat and gulped down the last of his coffee. "Izuku? What happened?" Kyoka asked as she began to get up her self. Without context, Izuku showed her his phone and her eyes widened. 

"Okay yea you need to go. Hurry up and get there and meet me at my place!" Kyoka shouted out that last sentence as the two ran out of the Manga cafe and parted ways to their homes.

________________________________

Kyoka: DUDE HURRY UP!

Green bean: I just got out the house!

5 minutes later

Kyoka: Dude, I swear... you have 3 minutes to get here before I jack your eyes out.

Izuku: I'm trying!

Izuku was bolting his way to Kyoka's house which wasn't to far away but it was a decent distance.

Izuku had arrived at the front of the door and he knocked on the door while his hands were on his knees with the letter at hand. Izuku heard the sound of Kyoka's door opening and was yanked inside of her house without even having anytime to react. He was yanked all the way up to her room.

"You got it?" Kyoka said closing the door behind them. Izuku without any context showed her the letter. "Alright, who goes first? Me or yo- you know what." Kyoka said placing her letter at the side of the bed. She yoinked Izuku's letter from his hand. "H-Hey! Kyoka!" "You have been beating yourself up about this whole thing about you not getting a single point. So, your going first." Kyoka said as she tore the letter open just for a little circular tablet to fall right out of it.

The tablet revealed to be a projector and the holographic screen appeared in front of the two teens. "I AM HERE! AS A PROJECTION!" The projection of all Might yelled out causing Kyoka to almost fall on her ass and grip her ears in a bit of pain. That was surprisingly loud and Kyoka's ears are weak to that. "Kyoka are you Ok?!" Izuku shouted out as the projection version of All Might was talking to someone off screen.

"Y-yea.... I'm fine." Kyoka said as All Might let out an 'Ahem' after talking off screen. "Anyways, Young Midoriya. You have gotten a perfect score in the written exams. A one hundred percent. However."