One Step Forward

SO small authors note. This is my first one for this story if I recall. AnYwAyS, I wanna say you guys are awesome. In a little more than a week this story has gotten over 1k views, I really like this concept and this will be my first story i plan to have over 30+ chapters and trust me I have many other things to distract me so I doubt I will be dropping this one. I have put to much future planning to allow that to happen...

Another thing I want to address is what Izuku's hero costume actually looks like... I got three photos for you guys to look at. and one is a bit of Izujiro/Izukyo cuteness

 and one is a bit of Izujiro/Izukyo cuteness

The middle one was a fan-art my friend drew for me

The middle one was a fan-art my friend drew for me. they also have a channel with good Izujiro stories. His name is so_why_not_anime so be sure to check him out, he has some unique Ideas.

with out further ado.... story time!

____________________________

"God.....Dammit....Green." Kyoka said as she was on the sand panting and drenched in sweat. "W-What I do?" He questioned in response.

It has been around two months since Izuku and Kyoka have began their training. The beach is completely cleared from all pollution thanks to Izuku and Kyoka. Actually they finished after their first month of training. Since that was the case, they made a normal training regimen, push ups, swats, jumpin jacks, etc. Afterwards they would go to turning Izuku into a punching bag for Kyoka to have at. She would throw punches and kicks at him and she still hasn't brought him down to his knees, he is indestructible.