[ t h r e e ]

t h r e e
t a t t o o

STILES AND AMELIA WERE INSIDE STILES'S JEEP AS THE GUY BEGAN TO DIAL HIS BEST FRIEND

"We got a serious problem at the school," told Stiles to Scott over the phone. "Ms. Blake's class..."

"Hey, can you tell me about it later?"

Amelia raised her eyebrows before grabbing the phone herself. "Uhm, well no, doggie, pretty sure this qualifies for immediate discussion."

Stiles chuckled. She had forgotten the nicknames Amelia had for Scott and for him, and that sometimes, when she was upset, she would call them by those names, making the two roll their eyes.

He had missed her so much.

"Alright then, meet me at Derek's," they heard him say, confusing the two.

"Derek's house?" Questioned Stiles. "What? What the hell are you doing—"

"Just meet us here, okay?"

Scott hung up the phone, leaving the two with their mouths opened.

"Did he just hang up on has?" Amelia questioned and he nodded.

Stiles turned the key and started the engine of the car before getting out of the parking lot, driving towards Derek's house.

Amelia looked over to Stiles before sighing. It was gonna take a while and they both wanted to talk to each other, so she figured it was the right time.

"I'm sorry," was the thing she said, surprising Stiles. "Up there in Scotland, I kinda ignored you a bit."

"A bit?" He snapped quickly. "I'm not even sure if we're still together anymore."

"Let me finish," she insisted. "Yes, I ignored you for months, but I had a reason." She exhaled. "I was embarrassed."

Stiles looked at her confused.

"I didn't find anything!" She admitted. "I had these hopes that I would come home with a pack of seekers that would help me finally defeat my cowards father but the only thing I did was disappoint Lizzie and Dahlia." She closed her eyes. "Dahlia didn't come back because she never gave up, she continued looking for more seekers, and I could hear in her voice how wrecked she was and I was so embarrassed of it, of my failure, that I didn't want to talk to you."

The silence filled the car before Stiles spoke, surprising her.

"You would never disappoint me, Ames..."

"That's because you don't have any idea what happened over there, Stiles."

Amelia breathed in before starting to tell the story, the thing that had been haunting her lately.