Bonding

Home

The boys reached home to the mouth watering aroma of mom's snacks. They immediately went to freshen up to enjoy the food. When you entered the house, the tempting aroma dragged you all the way to kitchen. You looked around and saw no one. Flopping your bag on the counter, you filled a plate with the delicious snacks and settled yourself on the floor to eat the heavenly food.

? : is it good?

You: umm. (You nodded subconsciously)

But the realisation hit you and you looked around with wide eyes. Mom chuckled and started arranging plates for the boys.

Mom: eat more sweetheart.

You being your hungry self, gobbled the plate within two minutes and left the kitchen hastily without a word.

Time skip to dinner

Dad: so kids, me and your Mom are going abroad for some business and we'll be spending about three months there to include our honeymoon in the vacation.

You scoffed.

Hobi: when are you leaving dad?

Dad: early tomorrow morning.

You left the table after a long sigh. Even if you hadn't spent much time together deep down in your heart you still wanted your Dad to be like other fathers. Caring and spending time with you. But it was too far from reality and you were well aware of this fact.

Dad: take care of your sister boys.

Jin: of course we will Dad.

Hobi: but... Why doesn't she acknowledge us as family. Even you...

Dad looked down

Dad: it's all my fault.

Mom: honey...

Dad: It Is. I've never given her love of a family. I've never spent time with her. She grew up all alone without her parents by her side. And for past 8 years, she was living abroad alone and we didn't meet... Not even once. Now, she doesn't even acknowledge me as her father. I... I...

Tears left his eyes. Jin slid over a chair to sit besides him

Dad: I-I can't. I just wanted to protect her. She was my only weakness and there were too many enemies to... So... I just kept her away..

Jin: No dad. She surely regard you as her dad otherwise why would she come back to stay with you. She's just angry and needs time . I'm sure she'll come around.

...

...

...

Time skip, a month later.

For a month, you were living alone with BTS. The boys tried many ways to make you accept them. Well, you didn't show it on the surface but those small conversations, some gestures of help in daily chores and the especially delicious foods had warmed you up a little. Everything aside, you knew these boys too had a similar childhood but they still had each other while you were always alone.

Your body training schedule reduced to a certain extent due to school and stuff but you were still as fit as needed to kill a man within ten minutes. unarmed!