십일. stream and company

︵

︵ . . ⌗ CHAPTER ELEVEN ❜ ━━ ₍ 🌧 ₎
stream and company . . !

 !

real life !

"HELLO WOMAN." His strong accent emerged from the speakers, his voice was incredibly audible hence the reason the viewers of her stream could hear him loud and clear.

"Hey, bitch boy." A smug look rose from her face as a chuckle elicited from her lips as she tied her blue hair in a low ponytail.

"

That's it, I've changed my mind. I'm ending the call, blue bitch." Tommy scoffed and threatened, pretending to be annoyed by the nickname.

Cindy laughed at Tommy's pretend infuriation and mocked him, "You're literally the one who called me, what the fuck man?"

The two of them ended up bursting into fits of laughter.

"Are you streaming right now?" Tommy inquired, still recovering from the fit of laughter from earlier.

Cindy nodded with a grin, averting her gaze back to the chat stream that was freaking out. "Yeah, I'm doing a Question and Answer stream."

"So, what's up?" It was now her turn to question the blonde.

"Just wanted to talk to an American woman for a change." Tommy said.

Cindy rolled her eyes at the blonde boy. "Ah, yes. The specification."

"I'm just messing with you." Tommy admitted, hanging his head as he held the nape of his neck, stifling a laugh. "Okay, but really, I'm just looking for someone to annoy. I'm bored as sh!t here."