Chapter Six

Once they had all settled down, which took a while because Sophie struggled to sit down in her dress and heels, Biana said, "Okay, Sophie, so it's your turn to ask someone a question. Who do you choose?"

Sophie scanned the faces, and settled on asking Linh. "So, Linh, truth or dare?" Linh thought for a moment, placing a finger on her lips as she scrunched her eyebrows thoughtfully. After a few seconds, she said, "Uhh... truth."

"Okay," Sophie said, trying to think of a good one. She drew a blank. "Umm, Biana, do you have any good ones?" Sophie knew Biana had been dying to ask a question. She was practically exploding from not being able to ask.

"Ooh, ooh, I know! Linh, who is your crush?" Biana asked excitedly.

Linh blushed, then looked around at everyone else. Fitz stared back, almost pleading with his eyes. Linh didn't notice. She blushed again, then answered, "Uh... Wylie."

Biana gasped, Fitz looked away, seemingly disappointed, and Sophie just stared at Keefe, hoping that no one would ask either of them to tell their crush. The embarrassment might overwhelm her.

"Linh, it's your turn," Sophie told Linh. 

"Oh, okay," Lihn said. "Umm, Dex, truth or dare?" She asked.

"Uh, dare, obviously!" Dex answered. Linh couldn't seem to come up with a good dare. Tam leaned over and whispered something in her ear. Linh nodded, frowned a bit, but still whispered it in Dex's ear.

He grinned mischievously and got up.

Dex strode over to Biana's bathroom and grabbed a bottle of something off of the vanity. He then ran back to the group and sprayed it all into Keefe's hair.

"Nooooooo! The Hair! Why must you torture the Hair! How dare you? Ahhhhh! No!" Keefe complained. The stuff Dex had sprayed in Keefe's hair made it stick straight up and turn blue. Why Biana had that stuff, Sophie had no idea.

Keefe raced into the bathroom and hastily stuck his head under the faucet of the sink, letting the water run through his hair, but to no avail. His hair was still blue.

Keefe groaned and gave up. But then he had an idea. He grabbed the bottle that Dex was still holding out of his hand, and read the directions.

"Yeti pee?!?!" Keefe yelled. "I have to put yeti pee in my hair to get this stuff out?!?!" He groaned again. Sophie continued to wonder why the heck Biana had that bottled blue hair stuff.

Once Keefe had calmed down, which took quite a while, they decided to keep playing. It was Dex's turn.

"Hmmm, uh, Fitz, truth or dare?" Dex asked Fitz. "Um, truth," Fitz answered. Dex said, "Soooo, um, why did you and Sophie break up?"

Oh no, Sophie thought. Her eyes widened. She silently pleaded Fitz not to answer. She didn't want to hear it. She didn't  want to know why Fitz broke up with her. She always just assumed that it was because she was unmatchable.

"Umm, well, I think we broke up, uh, because..." Fitz stuttered. Sophie looked down. He doesn't even know why we broke up? she thought to herself.

"You don't even know?" Sophie asked Fitz. "Or are you too afraid to spit it out?" Bitterness overcame her. "Are you afraid to hurt my feelings, huh? Because it's too late for that." She rose to her feet. "I know why we broke up. It's because you're too selfish to want to date an Unmatchable like me!" She stomped out of the room, so angry that when she stumbled in her heels that Biana gave her, she pulled them off and threw them against the wall. Fitz called after her, saying "Sophie, no, that's not why, come back!" Then he quieted, realizing it was useless.