SAVED

THIRD PERSON'S P. O. V.

"I swear to God, you're going first"

"no it's you love!"

"do you have any reasonable reason behind it Mr I like working out and have muscles, only to flex them infront of others instead of using them?"

"Uh No? I have a daughter to take care of?"

"a daughter which likes me more. Now Go!"

"nu uh. I can freaking die there"

"Jeon Jungkook"

"Hey! Your my boyfriend! Shouldn't you be risking your life for our love!"

"excuse. Me? Who said I am your boyfriend?"

"we legit shared Our I love yous last night!"

"so you mean, by sitting under a fucking tree, being all soaked up in water and not even asking it directly, I am your boyfriend?"

"Uh yeah? "

"shut up and GO!"

"please!"

"don't make me push you"

"uff fine"

The, yet to be, couple has been fighting for over half an hour about who should walk infront and who should walk at the back.

It was midnight. Yup. Turns out staying awake is quite a difficult task for a certain someone.

"look it's so easy. You just have to walk and I'll be behind you!"

"uhuh sure. And you expect me to walk without fear over there"

Jungkook pointed towards the dark forest covered with fog. Sound of water droplets everywhere as the temperature was getting cold.

Jungkook sighed as he started walking with a sleepy and wet Taehyung following him

Jungkook sighed as he started walking with a sleepy and wet Taehyung following him. He kept walking towards anywhere his eyes went, not caring that moment.

He suddenly stopped and crouched down as Taehyung bumped into him and locked his arms around his neck to take support.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's legs as he stood up, giving him a piggyback.

"hey!"

"I was cold. Not my fault."

Taehyung didn't said anything as he snuggled closer on Jungkook's back, making him smile.

They kept walking but the way didn't seem to end anytime soon.