Sixty-one

"Wai... Mmm!". Yoongi kissed me and I let him. "You're not going to fight back?". Yoongi asked. "I was... Ngh". Yoongi started biting on my neck and I pushed him away. "Can you let me talk!?!". I yelled. "The father daughter aren't here". Yoongi says. "Eh?". I blinked. "It's Wednesday and they both have shit to do". Yoongi said.

"I...". "You were worried about getting caught and you won't, so can I please do my damn job?". Yoongi asked. "You're... Assertive today, aren't you?". I said. "Shut up". Yoongi pushed me down and kissed me again. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer to me. "Now's who's assertive?". Yoongi smirked. "Shut up". I kissed him.

Mild smut

Yoongi quickly took off my shirt and started to attack my nipple with his tongue. "Ha". I put my head back. "Hmm... So you're not sensitive here". Yoongi says then starts kissing down my chest to my lower region. "Don't tease". I panted. "I told you before, didn't I?". Yoongi says, taking off my pants and underwear. "I tease with actions".

Yoongi smirks at me and starts stroking me. "Mmm!". I arched my back. "Look at you". Yoongi said. "You look like you been begging for me to touch you". Yoongi says. "I-I.... Ahh!". I moaned loudly when Yoongi starts moving his hand faster. "I remember you lost to me because of this". Yoongi chuckles.

"I... Ngh... Fuck you". I say while squirming. "Give me a minute". Yoongi said and turns me on my stomach. "What are you doing!?!". I yelled and looked back at him and saw a dildo in his hand. "Nothing". Yoongi said. "That's doesn't... Ahhh!". I screamed when Yoongi shoves the dildo in my ass. "It moves on its own". Yoongi says.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!". I kept moaning while I felt Yoongi staring at me. "To loud". Yoongi says and gags me. "Mmm!". I glared at him. "Only I get to hear you like that". Yoongi said. "Mmm! Mmm!". I muffled and Yoongi takes the dildo out and turns me back on my back. "I ran out of patience". Yoongi says and I saw that he was naked.

I happen to look down and my eyes widened. 'That shit isn't going to fit! What the fuck is he!?!'. I tried to move away but Yoongi held me down. "You can take it". Yoongi smirks. "Mmm! Mmm!". I shook my head. "Just relax and breathe". Yoongi says and slowly enters me.

Cringe zone (smut)

"MMM!". I put my head back. "See... You already took half of me". Yoongi said. 'This is half!?! Nah, fuck this, someone kill me'. I prayed and felt Yoongi go deeper. "MMM!". I moaned. "Ha... There, happy?". Yoongi laughs and I glared at him. "Oh? We can't have that". Yoongi says and starts moving at a normal pace.

"Mmm, mmm". I let out a moan. "Good". Yoongi says and grabs my hips. "Mmm?". I looked at him. "That was just a sample my dear". Yoongi said and beings to thrust at a fast and rough pace. "MMM! MMM! MMM!". My eyes widened in shock as Yoongi pounds me. "MMM!!!". I close my eyes and kept moaning but Yoongi pulls my hair.

"Look at me". Yoongi ordered and I do. Yoongi was staring at me with a smirk on his face. "You should see yourself Jimin... You look like hell". Yoongi says and starts sucking on my neck. "Mmm!". I tilt my neck so he can have some more room. "Aww, thank you". Yoongi laughs and licks my neck. "Mmm!". I wrapped my legs around Yoongi.

"I can go faster if you like". Yoongi suggests and I immediately shook my head. "I didn't see that". Yoongi says and thrusts faster. I didn't even moan this time cause I felt like Yoongi's dick was hitting me in my chest. "Mmm... Look babe". Yoongi takes my hand and placed it on my stomach. "That's me you're feeling". Yoongi whispers in my ear.

"I'll fuck you deeply so your ass knows my shape". Yoongi says and blows in my ear. I shivered and Yoongi laughs at me. "I love how I gave you chills". Yoongi says and I opened my arms. "You want to hold me?". Yoongi asked and I barely gave him a nod. "Of course you can hold me baby". Yoongi leans closer to me and I wrapped my arms around him.

"Mmm!". I moaned and Yoongi took off the gag. "Yoon... AHHHH!". I screamed. "That's what I wanted to here". Yoongi says. "YOONGI! AH!". I held Yoongi closer and we both came together. "Ha". I shivered and Yoongi kisses me. "Mmm". I quickly kissed him back. "Sleep little lamb". Yoongi kisses my head.

"Mmm". I rubbed my eyes and smiles at him. "Night night". I say.

"Good night Jiminie".