99

"So..about this party." Kat said and clapped her hands once. "What about it?" I asked as I pulled my knees to my chest. "We have to plan it." She said as I giggled. "Oh yeah." I said and leaned my head on Colby's shoulder again. Almost everyone went home or went to bed so it was just Colby, Ki, Kat, Sam, and I that were sitting out by the fire.

"All I require is hot men." Ki said as Colby laughed. "Alright, check. Sam and I can go get the alcohol tomorrow if you guys want to go get the snacks and stuff." He said as Kat perked up. "We can show Ki the city!" She said as I nodded and closed my eyes.

"I would love that!" Ki said excitedly as Colby rubbed my arm gently, warming me up even more. I could feel myself drifting off to sleep a little bit as the girls started talking about the things they wanted to do.

"You tired?" Colby asked quietly causing me to flinch. "Hmm?" I asked and looked up at him. "Wanna go to bed?" He asked as I nodded. "Okay." He said then stood up.

"Are you guys going to bed?" Sam asked as I nodded. "Yeah. Let me know if you need anything, Ki." I said as she stood up to hug me. "Okay, sleep well babes. We'll see you tomorrow." She said as I smiled. "Sleep well." I said then turned to go inside.

Colby and I went to the kitchen so I could grab some water. "Did you want me to sleep with you tonight?" He asked as I giggled. "That was so forward." I said as he rolled his eyes playfully. "I meant sleep in the same bed as you, dork." He said as I slapped my forehead.

"Duh. Uh...no. I think I'm so drunk I'll be okay." I said then kissed his cheek. "Goodnight, goober." I said as he laughed. "Goodnight, dork." He said as I turned to go to my room.

When I got into my bed I fell asleep almost immediately. I luckily didn't have any dreams, which was a huge improvement from a couple weeks ago.

"Violet!!!" Kat and Ki squealed at the same time, jumping up and down on the bed. "Whaaaat?" I groaned and rubbed my eyes as my head pounded. "Rise and shine!" Ki said as I pulled the covers over my head. "We have to plan the party for tomorrow!" Kat said and yanked the covers back.

"Right now? It couldn't have waited until the afternoon?" I groaned out as Ki laughed. "Bro, it's 3pm. Kat and I have already went to the store, got Pedialyte AND drank it. We are READY." She said as I sat up. "Did you get me some?" I asked as I closed my eyes again.

"Hell yeah we did. Drink up and get your ass out of bed." Kat said and tossed something heavy onto my lap. I shook my head as I unscrewed the cap.

I took a big sip then got out of bed and went to go get ready. I hated being hungover but it was worth it because last night was so fun.

As soon as I was ready I grabbed the bottle of Pedialyte and made my way to the kitchen. "She lives!" Tara said as I drank my drink. "Ha. Are you coming shopping with us?" I asked as she nodded and grabbed her bag. "Yup. Kat and Ki are in the car." She said as I laughed. "I think Kat is stealing my friend." I said and grabbed my wallet.

"Ki is chill as hell. She should move here." Tara said as we made our way to the car. "You're here!!" Ki yelled as Tara and I got in the car. "In the flesh, where are we going?" I asked then took another sip of my drink.

"Just the grocery store. We have to get snacks! Maybe some cookie dough too." Kat said as she started driving us to the store. "We should get some new outfits too. It's been forever since we have had a party." Tara said as I checked my phone.

Colby: Hey baby, I hope you're feeling okay. Sam and I are getting alcohol then filming a little bit. I love you 🖤

I smiled at the text then typed my response. "Earth to Violet!" Tara asked as she nudged my shoulder. "Sorry, what?" I asked then locked my phone. "We're here." She said with a laugh and gestured to the parked car.