009

Ross' POV

I was standing outside her house, and I could hear screaming. It sounded like Iris and her mother was fighting. "Mum you can't make me go" Iris cried. "Then you should stop. You heard what the doctor said, if you don't stop now your heart will stop beating" what the hell was her mother talking about. I knew it was bad to eavesdrop, but somehow I couldn't stop. I never truly understood Iris, because she always kept things away, she never told me about her deepest secrets. "Mum, they are just trying to scare me, and anyway I'm 18 so you can't make me." Iris was calmer now. "Then why did you faint in front if me" my eyes widened as Ms. Summers said that.
     I decided that I could no longer stand outside her house eavesdrop, so I went up to her door and rang the doorbell. It was Iris who opened up, and even with makeup all over her face she was still the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. "Hi... is this a bad time? I could come back later..." I became nervous. "No, no... C'mon in." She grabbed my arm and dragged me inside her house and upstairs to her room. Her room was a bit messy, in her bed laid a book and some paper, I only saw a two words on the paper; Dear Ross, written in a messy handwriting. And then she quickly hid them. Was it a letter to me? What did it say?