two

Anakin and Lalla walked together down the street, on their way home. Lalla narrowed her eyes a bit as she recognized JarJar stealing food. She watched as he spit out the meat, it flying into somebodys drink. Lalla grabbed Ani's hand and quickly walked over to where he was standing, knowing this was going to mean trouble.

She watched as JarJar was kicked to the ground, Lalla getting there in time to quickly help him up. She glared at the small man as he walked up to JarJar.

"Is this yours?" He asked in Huttese. JarJar faked looking confused while rambling a bit. Lalla wanted to rub her head with the growing headache but she was too busy worrying about the talk gungan.

The small alien reached up and grabbed JarJars throat, Lalla quickly moving to try and get him off.

"Let go of him!" She said harshly in her broken Huttese.

"Careful Sebulba, he's a big time outlander!" Ani made up quickly as Sebulba glared at the alien and Lalla.

"I'd hate to see you diced before we race again" Ani added in quickly. Lalla quickly grabbed Ani's shoulders, pulling him against her chest as she glared at Sebulba. She hated the tiny man, he was the rudest thing she's ever met.

"Next time we race, boy, it will be the end of you" Lalla glared down at him, moving to jump on him before she felt a hand on her shoulder holding her back. She didn't look who it was before another hand held her other shoulder, making her stop trying to get him successfully.

"If you weren't a slave, I'd squash you now and take your sister for myself" He said looking towards Lalla. This made Ani mad now, Lalla shrinking back a bit at the mans words, into who ever was holding her back. Ani turned and looked who was holding onto Lalla, his face relaxing a bit as he did so.

"Hi" The small boy greeted as Lalla stepped out of the mans grasp, turning towards him to find the tall man from before.

"Hi there" He said looking from Ani to Lalla.

"Your buddy here was about to be turned to orange goo. He picked a fight with a Dug, an especially dangerous Dug called Sebulba." Ani explained as Lalla wrapped her arms around herself. Lal was thankful the man had stopped her from trying to attack Sebulba.

"Thanks my young friend, and you be careful" He said thanking Ani before turning to Lalla. She looked up at him briefly before averting her eyes. She mumbled a small thank you before turning to lead Ani and her home. She was quickly stopped when Ani grabbed her hand and dragged her along so they were following the group.

Ani grabbed a fruit, handing it to the tall man saying he'd like them. The man thanked him quickly while taking it gently. Lalla just stood off to the side a bit, wishing she were home right now.

"Storms coming up young skywalkers, you better get home quickly you two" The older woman said to them, Lalla looking to the distance to see if she could see any sign of a storm.

"Do you have shelter?" Lalla asked the group softly, knowing what the answer probably was.

"We'll head back to our ship" the man said confidently. Ani just nodded his head 'no' already know that would work.

"Is it far?" He asked, starting to walk everyone following quickly after

"It's on the outskirts" Padmé said while walking next to the boy

"You'll never reach the outskirts in time" Lalla said, knowing exactly how long itd take them.

"Sandstorms and very, very dangerous. Come on you can stay at our place" Ani said smiling a bit. Lalla glanced down at him, not the most pleased that he was offering up their home.