Merry Christmas

Suri forgot how much she liked Christmas and all the decorations her and the boys usually did around the house. The house was filled with red and green everything, and it smelled like the cookies and brownies Felix made, while a soft Christmas song was playing somewhere. Some of the boys were busy playing in the living room, while her, Felix and Changbin were in the kitchen, three cups of tea in front of them.

"I love this time of the year so much." Felix sighed, smiling at the two of them. Suri nodded her head, looking around the kitchen, filled with green and red decorations.

"I wish EunTae was with us." Changbin pouted, causing Suri to laugh at their relationship. It was always a special one, and even if Euntae swore that he loved them all equally, they all could tell that he had a soft spot for Changbin. After all, who didn't have a soft spot for Changbin.

"He's celebrating with his wife this year. He'll be back soon, tho." Suri said "I like Jihyun's company to be honest. Its good to have a girl around."

"Have you noticed how close her and Jisung became?" Felix asked, furrowing his eyebrows together. "What?" He felt Changbin kicking his leg under the table, causing him to look at him cofused, until Changbin glanced at Suri, causing Felix's eyes to widen.

"Wait, wait. What was that?" Suri asked, looking between the two. "Guys, come on. We agreed that what happened with me and Jisung is over and we're going to act as if nothing happened. How many times do I have to remind you? Even if there's something going on between him and Jihyun then its not my business." Suri chuckled, shaking her head at the two who yelped, still unsure.

"It still happened tho." Felix mumbled, causing for her to shake her head.

"If I kept thinking this way I won't be able to be the same with him again and I don't want that. We lost each other because of dating and I won't let that happen again."

"Anyways, he's definitely becoming closer with Jihyun." Felix said, causing Changbin to roll his eyes at him. "What? She said its okay."

"Bin, Its really is. I'm-"

"Hey, Su. Can you come for a second?" Suri was cut off, turning around to see Hyunjin leaning by the kitchen's door. He still had the Santa hat, Minho made him wear, causing her to smile at him. She got up from her place, nodding at him.

"You can talk freely now." Suri joked, on her way out, causing Changbin and Felix to laugh. Suri turned to look at Hyunjin, his blonde hair, falling from under his hat, his glasses almost falling off his nose, causing Suri to lean, pushing it back slightly. "Nice hat." She said, causing him to take it off, quickly, forgetting that he even still had it on.

"Nice slippers." Suri looked at her feet and saw the reindeer's slippers Seungmin got her. Suri stuck her tongue out at Hyunjin, causing him to laugh. "Arms." Suri confusedly wore the jacket Hyunjin was putting on her, only noticing now that he had his jacket on and a scarf. He wrapped a scarf around her neck, causing her to look at him unsure.

"Where are we going?"

"To the roof." He smiled at her, grabbing her hand in his.

"But its cold."

"That's why we have a jacket on, dummy." Hyunjin took the house keys with him just in case, before taking her to the stairs that lead to the roof. "What were you talking to Changbin and Felix about? You told them that they can talk freely without you when you were leaving."

"Oh, that? Felix was talking about how Jisung and Jihyun became closer and Changbin kept stopping him, scared that I'd be uncomfortable."

"Everyone is still scared that something bad might happen between you and him again. That's why we were so unsure when you came back to the dorm. We almost thought about getting you a new dorm and one of us just live with you, but then it would be really hard on everyone."