𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Aurora Salvatore woke up with her brain fuzzy and her eyesight obscured

Aurora Salvatore woke up with her brain fuzzy and her eyesight obscured. At the moment, she couldn't remember anything, her main focus was the fact that her whole body was so sore it was as if she ran a marathon. Trying to piece things together, Rory slowly sat up, staring at the wall in front of her with her eyes squinted as if it would help her think better.

After about ten minutes of just sitting there staring into nothing, Rory's eyes widen when she realizes what happened the night before. She bolts right out of bed, and completely ignores her screaming muscles and massive headache. All she wanted was to see Rose.

When she ran down the stairs, her eyes were trailing around the bottom floor of the house until she spots Rose laying on the couch.

Rory's eyes brighten up like a Childs looking at candy. Her smile gets so wide as she runs over and jumps on top of Rose, hugging her with everything she could.

"Rose!" Her voice was muffled by the vampire's neck.

Rose pulled the girl back, a big smile on her face as well. "Aurora Salvatore, I owe you my life." She said, the smile pretty much audible in her voice, she then brought her into another hug. The two being so busy in their loving embrace, they didn't hear Damon and Stefan fighting in the other side of the living room until they heard Damon speak.

"I may just have to get a hero hairdo of my own and steal your thunder."

"I do not have hero hair." Stefan tried to counteract, but Damon was already gone. The two girls look at each other with a look that could easily say, he totally does have hero hair.

Stefan then walked over to where the other two were sitting to check up on rose. Rory gives her brother a clearly forced smile, but stays either way. If she had to spend her time with one brother, it would definitely be Stefan. Damon was too Damon. Not the best company.

"How are you?" Rory heard Stefan ask, as she looked out the window. And after a few seconds of no response from Rose, she turns her head back to them in confusion. As she did so, she realized both Stefan and Rose were looking at her.

"Oh, you mean me?" And Stefan nodded his head in confirmation before speaking again. "I brought you to bed last night. I also tried to clean up the blood from your nose as best as I could, but there may be some still left." His voice was sheepish and weak, as if unsure he should even be talking.

"Thank you." Rory slightly mumbled, before turning back to Rose, her face lighting up once again. "Rose! I can make you a daylight ring! You can see the sun!" Just as she was about to run upstairs to get the items required to do so, someone gently grabbed her arm.

"You just did a spell last night that took a lot out of you, Rory." Stefan told her. "You can't do too much on yourself."

"But-"

"No, Stefan's right. I went five hundred years without it, what's a couple more days?" Rose said with a soft reassuring smile. Rory still frowned.

Just then, Stefan got a message on his phone from Caroline. '911 NOW'. Rory looks at the message in confusion before looking at Stefan. He was staring at her with pleading eyes. She was about to object and tell him she was going to stay with Rose, but the vampire just shook her head, "You can go, Rory. You have done more than I can ask for." Rory slightly nodded her head in disappointment, not wanting to go along with her brother, but she did anyways.