S U F F E R

Warning: triggering

Warning: triggering

        My brain kept trying to plan out an escape plan but my body completely shut down. I took a few steps back and bumped into the counter where my knifes were at. I quickly grabbed one, pointing it at him. His words that he said at the charity ball mocked inside my head, 'count your days.'

"How did you get inside?" My voice croaked.

"I have a tracker on my lovely wife, it led me to here." His eyes racked down my body, I tugged at my coat trying to cover my body more.

"Your back window might be broken."

"Get out." I whispered.

His finger moved side to side, while he clicked his tongue. I gulped when he walked over to my photo frames, I moved from the counter to the sink trying to put distance between us. He picked up the photo of Victoria and I as small children, he tilted his head while observing it.

"Even as a kid you were still hot." I wanted to throw up from that sentence, he was sick in the head.

"I said get out, my dad will be here any second." I rephrased my words, I was watching his movement very carefully. It was a lie, my dad wasn't coming but I thought if I said that then he'll get scared and leave.

It wasn't working. He turned to look at me, he cocked his eyebrow up like he was challenging my word.

"Hearing you cry and scream for help made me come even faster." He laughs while bringing out a cigarette from his pocket and placed it in his mouth.

"Watching you fight pointlessly against me was even funnier, thinking you had a chance over a man, thinking your daddy would come rescue you."

The trauma was eating me alive, I got trapped in a horrible memory of that night. I didn't realize but my hand softly lowered the knife while tears streamed down my cheeks, I screamed for my dad to come rescue me.

This gave Jakob an opportunity to grab the knife from me, he pulled my body against his dirty chest. That's when I snapped out of it, I wiggled in his arms trying to get away from him. His nails were digging into my hips hurting me but it didn't stop me from trying to get away from him. I grabbed on to his face and dug my fingers in his eyes, he screamed in pain as he lost his grip on me.

I grabbed my phone from the counter and ran to my room, I tried closing my bedroom door but he was to fast. His eyes were bloodshot red, blood trailed down to his chin. He grabbed me by my hair and threw me on my bed, my head slammed against the corner of my bed frame.

Everything felt dizzy, I couldn't focus my eyes on anything.

I felt his body climb on top of mine, I shook my head side to side aggressively. My sloppy hands hit at his chest trying to get him off of me.