ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ

"But y/n!" Alyssa whines as I get ready for work, William still snoring on the floor.

"No. You're not coming to work with me. You'll be fine! Williams here!"

"Please! I'll be so bored!"

"You'll be in danger with me. At least there's someone who can protect you here!"

"You suck!"

"I'll let you have some more cookies."

"There's more cookies? Where."

"Nuh uh- only if you agree to stay here with William."

"Ffffffine."

"That's my little gremlin. The rest of the cookies are in the fridge."

"The fridge?"

"Yup. Also... How do you stay so fit? You eat like half your weight almost every day."

"It's called sometimes not eating anything at all."

"Ah, i see."

I feel uneasy. I feel like Liam knows what happened but that has to be impossible. Drive by Alyssa's place and check on it. That'll make you feel better.

At lunch I'll check on the house saying I'm almost late for work already.

~~boring work stuff ;))~~

Okay, time to check on Alyssa's house.

I drive over to Alyssa's house to see his car still there and nothing is broken. Phew. See? Nothing to fea- what is that?

Squinting my eyes, through the window I can see someone inside Alyssa's house. By the looks of it. Liam has gotten into her house. Panic sets in and quickly, I think of a plan. I grab a wrench that was sitting in the back of William's car and throw it as fast as I can, successfully hitting the roof. Alyssa has an attic and if Liam's busy checking up there, I can go see my house and see the damage.

My house looks horrible. Liam left the door unlocked luckily. I check on kop, he's fine. It looks as if Liam has been feeding him but it sure as hell ain't rats.

Holy shit.

A whole ass arm sits in my sink.

What the actual fuck.

Liam is one sick bastard. It's almost unbelievable how quickly a person can turn sweet and innocent to I'm gonna fucking murder your whole family and love you.

Why don't I feel disturbed? It's a fucking arm in my sink.

I reach in to grab kop in his cage. but he bites me instead.

"Ow! What the fuck, Kop!" He hangs onto my hand, refusing to let go. "Come on kop! This isn't like you!"

As soon as I get him off, rapid barking starts behind me. I turn around to see Jazz growling and barking towards me.

"Calm down buddy, it's me..." Yeah. Talk to the dog. It'll talk back for sure. 👍

Okay, uh- my time here is done. I'm not very happy with what I see and uh- I'm just gonna go and contact police in my car. I make my way past Jazz until my eye catches something upstairs. Jazz still barks at me but I ignore it and walk upstairs towards something shiny.