[ f i v e ]

f i v e
s p e c i a l c o n n e c t i o n

"SO YOU THINK THEY KIDNAPPED HEATHER TO TURN HER?" Scott asked to Stiles as they walked through the hallways of the school

Heather, Stiles supposedly one night stand, was missing, and now Stiles was making up crazy theories about where she was and who was the one that turned her.

Amelia couldn't care less, she was just there to show support.

"Derek says it's easier to turn teenagers," remembered them Stiles as they kept walking. Amelia still didn't buy it.

"What would a pack of Alphas want with a Beta?" Asked Scott again, Stiles intervening.

"Scott, I don't know. I don't care," he snapped quickly. "Alright, this girl..."

Amelia couldn't help but to talk. "Was your first time now you want to be her hero, blah blah blah..."

Stiles turned around to look at Amelia abruptly, shaking his head repeatedly. "I didn't... we didn't... Amelia, I didn't do it."

"I don't care, Stiles, like I don't care about what happens to this girl," admitted Amelia, making Scott look at her. "You want me to lie?"

Stiles rolled his eyes. "It's not the time to act jealous okay."

"Jealous? Don't get your panties on a twist!" Stiles raised his eyebrows as he looked at her, before squeezing his eyes shot.

"Ugh! This girl..." Stiles continued. "Our moms were best friends before mine died, alright? We used to take freaking bubble baths together when we were three. I gotta find her."

Amelia decided to remain quiet. She didn't know for how long Stiles had known the girl, and even though she did now that didn't change the fact that she didn't like her.

"Then we need Isaac to remember," was the thing Scott said.

Supposedly, Isaac had seen where Boyd are Erica were being held hostage but he doesn't remember it.

"How?" Amelia asked. "Peter and Derek couldn't do it. You now any other werewolves with a better trick?"

But Scott had stopped walking, making Amelia and Stiles turn around to look at the guy.

"Maybe not a werewolf," he said, "but someone who knows a lot about them."

• • •

She watched as Stiles, Derek and Scott filled the bathtub with ice while standing next to Isaac. The guy had insisted for her to be next to him all the time and she couldn't refuse it.

He had asked nicely.

"Obviously, it's not going to be particularly..." Deaton paused for a few seconds before continuing, "comfortable." Amelia raised her eyebrows. "But if we can slowly your heart rate down enough, you'll slip into a trance-like state."