𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻

And with you i enjoyed every moment of my life
-Razina

Ahira's pov.

Everything ayesha said was right and somewhere i have known all these from the start. It was just that I needed a push, push to motivate myself to forget all past happening at once and start anew. And Ayesha did a good job.

Till when will I grieve for the things that were supposed to be forgotten. I have to start fresh, if not today then maybe tomorrow. So why not today?

And Allah surely has something better in store for me. And I have to believe him and move on. I have Azlaan with me, my biggest support, Ahaan, a loving brother and Ayesha, supportive best friend and sister that I never had. And a pretty loving family to cherish.
What if i don't have a child, i will have Ahaan, ayesha and Rinoz's child to cherish and pamper and love.

Yeah!

I took a deep breath and, taking the dinner, climbed upstairs. Azlaan had some important work, due to which he left as soon as the lunch was over. Mom, dad and rinoz retired to their room after dinner, while Azlaan arrived just now.

I asked him to freshen up while I brought dinner upstairs. Twisting the knob, I entered the now empty room.

I kept the food on the table that laid in front of the couch and walked towards the balcony door.
It was raining out and ours was open balcony, so i stood there in the doorway enjoying the small droplets that splattered over me form.

"Aren't you feeling cold? " I turned to look at azlaan who was changed into black vest and grey pants. His hair was messed up and a little bit wet due to the shower.

"Naah, the weather looks.. "

"Romantic"

Before i could complete he interrupted making me laugh.

"Cozy" I said suppressing my laughter while Azlaan rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, whatever" He said pulling me inside and closing the door.

"You had dinner? " He interrogated, sitting comfortably in the couch.

"No, i was waiting for you" I said shrugging.

"Then why is there only one plate? " He frowned.

"Because we are gonna share! " I Chirped.

"Cool" He said while i served the food and sat on the ground while Azlaan copied my actions.

"So! I am feeding my wife now and i don't want any fits! " He declared and put the first morsel in my mouth.

"I want to say something" I said feeding him the next one.

He hummed in response.

"Haa.. Bolona? " (Yes,say?) He smiled, looking at me. The way he saw me caused a zoo in the pit of my stomach.

"It's ok, let's finish the food then I'll say" I said, taking a morsel and feeding him again.

Once we finished the food, I cleaned everything and came back to the room to see Azlaan sitting with his phone, probably scrolling through social media or checking email.