twelve

"Stunning is one of the most useful spell" Harry started the class

Everybody had gathered around Harry as he explained, "It's a sort of a Wizard's bread and butter really". He stopped besides Nigel as he spoke, "Come on then, Nigel. Give me your best shot"

Nigel stood in front of Harry staring at him for a while. He threw his arm back and pointed the wand forward and cried, "Stupefy!"

Both of them were thrown backwards, "Good"Harry complimented, panting," Not bad at all, Nigel well done."

Next it was Ron's and Hermione's turn. "Don't worry. I'll go easy on you" Ron whispered to Hermione.

"Thanks Ronald"Hermione said with a tight smile.

Ron walked to the other side as Fred and George cheered. Ron raised his wand but Hermione did much faster and cried," Stupefy!". Ron went flying backward before landing on the ground. The girls rushed to Hermione, grinning and cheering while Aurelia smiled at Hermione who returned it.

"I let her do that" Aurelia heard Ron saying, "It's good manner, isn't it? It was completely intentional."

"Aurelia and Justin."

Aurelia's heart beat quickened and she could feel her palms getting sweaty. Clutching the wand tightly in her hand, Aurelia stood in front of Justin who was smirking at her.

Aurelia raised her wand but she was shaking so much so that Justin beat her to it and chanted stupefy causing Aurelia to drop down on the floor. Lots of mutters could be heard around.

Harry slapped his forehead at his sister's clumsiness and helped her getting up.

"It's okay. Keep trying." He encouraged , earning a nod from Aurelia who looked embarrassed. After everybody left, Harry and Aurelia were the only one left.

"Aura, it's time you should be confident enough to face whatever comes your way." Harry started, standing besides the Hufflepuff,"you know he's back. And with him being back, we're not safe. I would always save you trust me but what if I'm not there-"

"I understand." Aurelia muttered, looking down at her feet. 

"We should go now." Harry said, walking out of the room of requirement, shortly followed by Aurelia.

The Hufflepuff turned around a corner and accidentally bumped into two Slytherin boys, one of which Aurelia recognised as jake who was with her on the carriage.

"Bitch, watch where you're going." The tallest one snarled, glaring at Aurelia who looked petrified.

Aurelia chose to ignore what the boy said and was about to walk towards the Hufflepuff tower when the tallest one grabbed her arm.

"It's time we should teach Miss famous Potter a lesson." The tallest boy smirked.

"Yes." Jake laughed evily, ready to take a revenge of what happened at the very first day when she kicked him in the shins.