(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟎) dealers and doors

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

"I THINK I OUTDID MYSELF" James sighed loudly as the group walked through the school, "that party was brilliant"

"So you mean I outdid myself" Sirius mused, "I planned that party"

"We planned the party" James countered, "it was basically all me"

"Bollocks" Sirius cursed, "that was my party"

"Lads" Remus rolled his eyes, "can we not just say you both threw the party"

"Fine" James shrugged, "but it was mostly me"

Sirius shot James a harsh glare before his eyes landed on someone else walking towards them,

"Oh look who it is" Sirius muttered in a dry tone. Athena turned to see Kennedy walking down the opposite corridor. She obviously looked like someone who hadn't want to be bumped into. Her hair was pulled back and her face was pale and lacking her eyeliner.

"Black" she said coldly,

"Hi Kenny" James smiled, ignoring the dark tones of Sirius, "we're going to train, want to come watch?",

"Nothing better to do I suppose" Kennedy shrugged, "didn't think you liked to watch the training?"

"Oh I'm not going" Athena pointed out. She had a meeting with Dumbledore but she couldn't say that in front of everyone else. Instead she'd claimed that she was going to the library to catch up with work. Lily had offered to come with her and Athena had turned her down a little too quickly.

"Right" Kennedy mumbled,

"You're still coming though right?" Lily smiled, "it's great fun"

"You only think that because you like watching James in uniform" Marlene pointed out making Lily blush.

"Nothing wrong with that" James stated proudly.

"I'll still come" Kennedy nodded, "it's either that or sit in the common room with Snape"

"Sorted things out with him yet?" Athena asked,

"Definitely not" Kennedy scoffed, "he's a greasy fucking imbecile"

"Couldn't agree more" Remus nodded with a light smile on his lips.

"So what actually happened?" Dorcas asked curiously, "he saw you kissing someone else?"

"Someone" Kennedy reiterated, "not someone else, he's just delusional"