-38-

The ride to Luca's apartment was silent. Tension filled the backseat and almost suffocated Syd, while she at the same time felt anxious, wondering what he would do once they got to his apartment. Her eyes scanned over Luca, who had eventually turned his head to look out the window, his jaw and hands visibly tense like he was holding something back.

When Frank dropped them off at the building, Luca had Syd caged between his arms as soon as they entered the elevator. Her heart was racing as she met his piercing green eyes and saw the darkness in them.

"Do you remember what I said to you last time?" He asked.

Syd looked at him confused, wondering which thing he was referring to.

"If at any point, you want me to stop, you need to tell me. Do you understand?" He clarified. Luca knew he needed to make that clear to Syd because although he was aware of how her body responded to him and that she seemed to like pain, he didn't want to push her too far.

"I understand," she breathed.

Luca smashed his lips against hers and when Syd tried to wrap her arms around his neck, he grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head. His tongue dominated hers as soon as it entered her mouth and Syd didn't care that she could barely breathe with the intensity of it all. He took her bottom lip between his teeth and pulled, just as he did before and Syd whimpered at the pain as she felt her body become hotter.

When the elevator reached Luca's place, he broke the kiss to pull her into the apartment. Syd watched him anxiously as he removed his blazer and tie while leading her to his living room.

"Remember what I told you," he reminded before sitting on the couch.

"Come here," he demanded, patting his lap. When Syd walked over to sit, he stopped her. "Not like that," he rasped. "Lay on your stomach." Syd did as told and laid across his lap. "Raise your hips," he commanded and again, Syd did as she was told. Luca released a satisfied hum as he pulled Syd's dress up to her waist.

Syd shivered in a combination of anticipation and the feel of the cool air on her backside when Luca exposed her. She was wearing red lace cheeky underwear that left most of her ass exposed and Luca felt himself harden at the sight.

"Hands behind your back," he instructed and Syd listened once again. "See..." He murmured as he moved one hand under her to cup her core and the other ran up her thigh to grip one of her cheeks. "Why can't you always be this well-behaved?" He raised his hand and slammed it down on her behind, causing Syd to yelp. "Instead... You flirt with some idiota who wouldn't know the first thing about touching you." He began rubbing her through her panties as he smacked her ass again. "And then..." *SMACK* "You scold me..." *SMACK* "...as if I'm some ragazzo..." *SMACK* "...who knows nothing." *SMACK* Luca felt the way Syd's wetness was seeping through her panties and added more pressure as he increased the pace of his fingers while continuing to spank her.

The whimpers Syd started with soon turned into moans.

With her sounds, Luca could tell that she was nearing her release. "It seems you're enjoying this..." *SMACK* "... a bit too much, tesoro..." *SMACK* "I didn't say you could come yet," he rumbled, slowing his fingers, but maintaining them at a pace steady enough to keep Syd on edge.

"Please..." she muttered before he tapped her again.

"Hm...?" He teased. "I don't think I heard that."