Thrawn

I hadn't expected to get caught, but of course I did, and I was taken prisoner. I was cuffed to a table and left to wait until the Grand Admiral came.

"I must say, this is interesting... a night sister alive. I thought your race was killed off." He said as he looked me over.

I looked away and he let out a sigh.

"I am only here to ask you questions. You can answer them or deal with Darth Vader, and I assure you... he isn't as kind as me."

"I wasn't there... when the night sisters fell." I said softly.

"Amazing. Tell me about your people."

"I have no people. All of my kind was killed by your people."

"My people didn't kill yours, that was the separatists." He said calmly.

I looked up at him and saw that he was watching me.

"May I ask about your... magic?"

"It isn't actually magic, it's part of the dark side of the force." I explained.

I explained everything to him and slowly started to be comfortable with him. After I told him everything I let out a sigh and prepared for him to kill me.

"So I guess now that I told you everything, you will kill me." I said softly.

"No, I will give you a choice. You can either work for me... or I turn you over to Vader." He said calmly.

"I'll work for you."

"I thought so." He said with a smile.

It wasn't hard to work for him and after I started he kept me close. If anyone said anything about me he would protect me and fight to keep me at his side, which wasn't something he should be worry about. I had no plans to leave and I knew that I would be staying as long as I could.

It wasn't long before my feelings for him changed and I started to fall in love with him and I knew he cared for me too.

"(Y/n), could you come here?" Thrawn asked calmly.

"Is there something you need, sir?" I asked softly.

"The Emperor has noticed my.... interest in you and has given me a choice." He said calmly.

"What type of choice?"

"Either you can marry me... or marry another officer." He said with a frown.

"What are your thoughts on this?"

"What do you mean?"

"What do you want me to do?"

He stood up and walked to the window.

"It doesn't matter of my option."

"It does to me... if you want me to marry you I will, but if you don't then I will marry someone else."

"Why? Why would you marry me?"

"Because I love you." I said softly.

He looked back at me and I held my breath. He walked towards me and I watched his every move.

"I love you." I said softly.

He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. I let out a sigh and pulled him closer.

"Marry me." He whispered.

I pulled him into another kiss and let out a sigh.