16. You did not just win that-

A/N :) Only people from my discord that  have read the messages that me and tepid_Bee127 had will know what this chapter is about :) Anywayyyyy idk how long this chapter is gonna take, at most its gonna take like 3 days, depends on how much time I have. I'm writing this authors note as of 1/13/2021, lets see what day I finish this on lol.

kinda hate this chapter ngl. Like, a lot. *sigh* im not restarting it tho- whatever, hope you guys like lmao. 

Your POV -.-

"Ok look I WILL win this game of chess Techno, I WILL win it." You looked at Techno, who was doubtfully rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, sure. Go ask Dad, he's lost to me in chess several times." Techno looked at you, a small grin starting to paint itself on his face. You laugh, your usual self hate blowing away. 

"We both know that out of this house I'm probably the only one that could win against you." Your god complex and built up self confidence started to show, you having a god complex that was always buried by all the self hate you had, and after all the years you had built up self hate for yourself. You had built up self confidence for yourself, as a mask, but it had actually added onto your natural god complex and made you extremely cocky when your self hate was blown away.

You were like a mini Techno basically.

"Why are you guys even arguing about who can beat each other at chess and why not just play a game of chess and see who wins?" Wilbur asked, walking downstairs but having overheard the whole conversation.

"I- I don't see why not I mean-" Techno said, stuttering as a look of shock was thrown across his face.

"Y- Yeah that would make more sense-" You said, realizing the two of you had both avoided the simple answer. Phil started laughing, but walked over to the TV and grabbed a chess box out of the drawer that had the TV standing on it. 

Phil put the chess box on the coffee table, making Techno and you both look at each other.

"How about we set some high stakes?" You asked, grin forming on your face as the idea came into your head.

"Nothing to blow up the world! Or take over the government! Or kill anyone!" Phil called, walking over to the kitchen and getting his book to read once again.

You and Techno both laughed, but you could see a small glimmer fade from his eyes.

"I was totally not thinkin' bout makin' it so that if I won Y/N would have to go kill someone... ahaha totally not-" Techno joked, but you could tell a small part of it was true.

"I totally was not thinking about doing something like making Techno commit arson..." You let out a chuckle, and Phil sighed audibly from reading his book. He shook his head but a smile was on his face. Even though you guys were a bit blood thirsty and maybe a bit strange of a lot he still loved you so fucking much.

You opened the chess box, setting out everything.

"I call black." You declared, grinning. Techno shrugged, most likely being used to using either. Once the chess pieces were set up he looked at you, clasping his hands together.

"What are the stakes?" He asked, Tommy sitting down on the couch between the two of you. (you both are sitting across from each other on the two chairs, and then there's a couch facing the TV that Tommy's sitting on.)

"Uhhh-" You started racking your brain for nonviolent things, which was probably one of the hardest things to happen. But then, an idea came to your mind. "If I win you have to die your hair pink. Like, bright pink. Cherry blossom pink." You grinned at Techno, and his face fell. He knew that you were the only person in this family that could maybe beat him in chess, and how much he would just like to keep his hair color brown, please and thank you.