rossi's neighbour || aaron hotchner

Living next door to David Rossi always had it's perks, from his endless supply of wine in his specially crafted wine cellar to his famous pasta nights which for you was a nightly experience if he wasn't on a case.

You and your best friend Raffael, of course another Italian you had to deal with, had moved back to Virginia a few months ago. You never knew you'd be moving next door to famous David Rossi. You'd found common ground with Rossi when he came over one evening to welcome you into the neighbourhood, you began to talk about your work within Interpol and you now had interviews within the bureau and the CIA and he had opened up to you about his work in the BAU.

Raffael of course bonded with Rossi over Italian heritage and their love for cooking and the finer things in life, Raff was a model and a trust fund baby. He spent most of his days waiting for you to return, partying and hooking up with whatever moved. He brought out the side of you that you had to hide when working.

You spent most evenings annoying the hell out of Rossi in his mansion, breaking in to his wine cellar and bickering over your ideas to change his pasta recipes. He'd fast become one of your best friends, and a father figure as you were only at the ripe age of 24. Which you had never of guessed with all of the things you had accomplished.

It was now around 5pm, and thank god to the summer it was still light and bright outside. You and raff had been shopping all day and he'd soon gone to meet his latest rendezvous. You slipped on a baby blue cut bikini top and the matching thong bottoms which helped sculpt your curvy figure perfectly. You threw on one of raff's dress shirts round your shoulders that hung off your figure and fixed your long, brunette curls and curtain bangs before re applying your lip stick that had managed to smudge its way off through the day. With your Gucci sunglasses on your head, and your wine glass and phone in your right hand you made your way round to Rossi's.

You had never used the front door when it came to Rossi, and you jumped the fence into Rossi's back patio still your phone and wineglass in your hand. Being the avid ring wearer you were, you had 9 rings hung on multiple fingers and you double checked none had slipped off when you had been clutching the fence.

Opening the patio door, you made sure to shout and make your presence known, ''Rossi! I'm here to raid your wine collection! You better have made enough pasta for 2.''

You heard music in the living room, and a voice shouting over it, ''Y/N is that you?''

''The one and only.'' You shouted back, laughing as you ran down to his wine cellar. Which yes, was pin protected. Classic David Rossi.

Opening the door and grabbing your favourite bottle,  a 96' Bordeaux, and quickly made your way back up to the kitchen where you were greeted by the man himself.

''Ah, the only woman I know who does not know how to use a front door.'' He teased, before shaking his head at the bottle in your hand. Before you could retort, you heard a stir behind you.

''NOW NOW.. David Rossi! Who is this?'' You heard a voice behind you, you spun on your heels to meet a group of six people behind you. You had soon realised they were his team from work.

''And why is such a hot woman in your house... in a bikini?'' The tanned one asked, you soon realised it was Derek from the stories Rossi had told you.

You laughed, '' The famous Derek Morgan I presume?'' You raised a brow, a grin on your face. He was a total hunk, as expected, but he wasn't the one that had caught your eye.

Beside him stood a tall, dark haired man with the most confused expression known to man. He was absolutely gorgeous, and definitely made you swoon at the sight of him. His suit was clung to his muscular physique, his tie sat lazily on his chest. His eyes raked down you, before meeting you at the eyes. Even though his face looked serious and cold, you still were incredibly attracted to him and his honey coloured eyes.