Pt. 1||Happy now?|| ANGST

A/n: I live off your tears so here's some angst lmaoo Anyways this is an angst fic inspired by the song 'happy now' and TBHK nothing too much of a spoiler though, just referencing to like the first or second episode of the anime, in the end, you probably won't get it if you didn't watch/read the anime/manga lol (Black haired girl is just a random character I thought of not an oc or anything-) This one's longer than the other ones since I needa learn how to write angst lmao tell me how it is I had fun writing the angst but Ima head out now, sorry for being de*d for so long lmaoo

<<3rd POV>>

Y/n stared into the dirty window, looking outside at the crowd of people surrounding her best friend. She could see his white hair poking out of the crowd that was currently swooning over him. He had a bright smile on his face as he waved them off to walk into the big school. As the h/c haired girl stared, she felt someone gently touch her shoulder. Turning around, she saw the ultimate musician who had a big smirk on her face. "Whatcha looking at?" The musician said, smugly. Y/n closed her eyes, scratching her head. "It's nothing really, Mioda~sama" Ibuki gave Y/n a doubting look and said. "Are you sure about that? No one really stared out the window anymore, or at least since Ms. Yukizome came to teach us!" Y/n scratched her head with a small smile. She couldn't think of anything to counter that. Sighing, she finally revealed her thoughts to the musician. 

"Well, ever since Nagito got popular, we haven't gotten any time to hang out and, well over the time that we've talked we've grown closer and well...I may or may not have developed a crush on him" Ibuki gave Y/n a snarky look and said. "You should go for it, go confess to him!" Y/n covered her face with both her hands and whispered. "Mioda~sama, don't say that out loud!" The loud female covered her mouth. "whoops" Y/n scratched her head again and said. "Mioda~sama, I don't even know how to confess, how am I supposed to do this?" Ibuki smiled proudly before crossing her arms and said. "Don't worry L/n~chan, I will help you!"  Just then, a certain white-haired male walked in.

"Ah, y/n~sama I hope I didn't make you wait too long" Ibuki's eyes widened, her face still facing the h/c haired girl, having another one of her freakouts where she doesn't know what to do.  "No, not at all, Nagito~Kun" The e/c eyed girl said, smiling.  Ibuki returned to her seat as Nagito sat down behind the girl. 

---

The bell rang, signaling it to be lunch time people rushed out of their classrooms, as the h/c haired girl was about to leave, she was grabbed by a certain musician. Ibuki pulled y/n back into the classroom with a finger on her mouth. "What is it Mioda~sama?" Ibuki placed bother her hands-on Y/n's shoulders, shaking her. "Y/n~chan" Did you forget what we said earlier? I told you I was gonna teach you how to confess!" Ibuki smirked as she pulled out what seemed to be a hand-made doll. "What's this for?" Y/n asked as her e/c eyes stared at it. Ibuki smiled as she leaned on a desk. "Gladja asked, this is a Nagito doll, practice confessing to it" The h/c haired girl stared, dumbfounded, and so, the two girls spent their lunch reciting what young Y/n was gonna do.

Y/n breathed as she finally recited it one last time. Ibuki's eyes widened as a smirk grew on her face. " Y/n date me instead! Just kidding, unless? Oh right this is a nagito fic" She mumbled the last part as Y/n pops her head up. "what'd ya' say?-" Ibuki waved her hands and said. "Nothing, anyways that's perfect!" Y/n smiled lightly but nervously mumbled. "Are you sure this is gonna work?" Ibuki nodded childishly.

---

And so, school came to an end. Nagito had left early again, saying he had something to do. Y/n was already used to it though, ever since he started gaining fangirls, he stopped walking home with the e/c eyed girl. But today, the h/c haired girl was determined to find her best friend, and well her crush. After a while, she spotted the white-haired male at the back of the school, but there was already another girl there...She had beautiful black locks and shimmering blue eyes. She had long legs and a slim body, the perfect kind of person you'd wanna date, she was actually quite popular as well, one of Nagito's more well-known fangirls. 

The conversation went like this.

"Nagito~kun, I...I like you!"

"Ayomi~san?"

"Nagito~kun, I said I like you!"

Nagito gave her a light chuckle and said.

"Ayomi~san, you sure are a cute one, how lucky I am for you to confess to me, I like you too"

with that, the two of them shared a kiss. Nagito's first kiss... And all Y/n could do was watch and stare, tears slowly filling her e/c eyes. She turned around to leave, running away from the back of the school, accidentally running into Ibuki. "Y/n~Chan, what happened?" Ibuki asked, the H/c haired girl could only cry in Ibuki's arms, gasping after every breath. Ibuki comforted Y/n. "If it makes you feel any better, I can let you have the doll" Y/n rubbed her tears away before nodding. "Y-yes please"

---

It was currently 7:30 A.M. as Y/n sat at her desk, staring at the sheet of paper in front of her, she felt a light tap on her shoulder, turning around she was met with none other than Nagito's smiling face and another individual she recognized as Ayomi. 

"Look, Y/n~chan I got a girlfriend, are you proud of me?" Y/n could only give him a sad smile and nodded. "Yes, nagito I am..."

---

Nagito had started to notice the differences and changes, it felt like Y/n has started to avoid the boy, and she would always give half-hearted smiles, no bright smile like there used to be, even though he and Ayomi had only been together for a day, he started to question if Ayomi was the right one for him, all he could think about was Y/n's old smile, it seemed like he missed her sweet smile, no it didn't seem like it, it was 100% true and he couldn't deny it. 

So here we have two best friends, one is a mess and doesn't know what to do while the other is heartbroken, yet the fate for them has already been sealed, they were meant to be together...

「                                                                                                     

"I promise it'll be better"

"I promise I'll be better"

"But will you still remember me?"

"Or will the crowd consume you?"

"I want my best friend back..."

"I want my crush back..."

~  Y/n L/n                                                      

                                                                                                                  」

Word count: 1162