New Kid

Gotta love Highschool AU's

'____'  =  Thoughts

George woke up like he normally does on Wednesdays, he gets up early, takes a shower, gets dressed, and leaves to go to the bus stop.

George got on the bus and took his seat like he normally did, he was a "loser" as everyone at school puts it so nobody sat with him.

It doesn't bother George, as he's used to it, having to go through it his whole life. 

But today something different happened.

"Is this seat taken?" George heard someone ask, he looked up and saw someone he's never seen before. His heart fluttered at the sight of him.

'New kid' 

"No, it's not, nobody sits with me," George replied, the boy sat down and he wore the brightest smile George has ever seen.

"Why not? You seem cool!" the smile never left the boy's face.

"Well, in high school you have two different groups, the 'popular' the 'losers'. It just so happens to be that I'm in the last group." George grumbled, watching the smile wipe off the boy's face.

"Don't say that.." the boy said. Then his smile came back to him. "I can be your friend!" he smiled even brighter than before, making George smile back at him. 

"Sure." George smiled at the boy.

"What's your name?" George asked, shifting into a comfortable position to face the boy. 

"My name's Clay! What's yours?" he replied and George broke into a smile, being the happiest he had been in a while.

"Nice to meet you, Clay! My names George!" George smiled at Clay taking in his features.

He had Golden eyes and dirty blonde hair. Freckles dotting his cheeks and the bridge of his nose, in George's opinion, he was beautiful.

"Why do people think you're a loser?" Clay asked, snapping George from his thoughts. 

"It's just because I'm colorblind," George mumbled, a frown replacing his smile. 

Clay's eyes widened as he audibly gasped. As quick as it left, Clays smile came back, making George smile again.

"You're pretty," George mumbled but was noticed by Clay.

Clay's face flushed a dark red and George's eyes went wide.

"Wait- I- didn't- I- you-" George fumbled with his words and mentally slapped himself. 

"I-It's fi-fine." Clay stuttered. 

"I just made a friend and my gay is already showing, gosh dangit." George groaned. 

Clay raised an eyebrow and smirked. 

George blushed and hid his face in his hands. 

George looked back at Clay as the bus slowed down, them arriving at school. Clay winked at George and stood up, swinging his backpack around his shoulder, and walking off the bus.

George was still blushing furiously when he got off the bus, heading into the school.