CHAPTER-5

""I have tried to let you go and I cannot. I cannot stop thinking about you. I cannot stop dreaming about you.'""

Dad and mom went out leaving me alone in corridor.

"Ranveer" dad said from the behind. I turn.

"Yes dad." I said.

"I want to ask you that,....um... can you marry her?" dad asked me hesitantly out of blue.

"Excuse me, can you repeat it dad, maybe I heard wrong thing." I asked not believing my ears.

"Ranveer will you marry Ishika? If you don't then I will not force you, I will find anyone else then." Dad asked.

"NO!!. I mean yes, I will marry her you don't have to worry dad." I replied instantly. I know I sound like a desperate jerk but what will you do if you were in my shoes.

You are getting opportunity how can you deny it, the work I can't able to do, my dad did in few minutes, I love you dad.

I know I can't able to confess her but this time I will not let her go. This time I will make her mine.

Mine to protect,

Mine to love,

Mine to cherish. (wink)

When uncle and aunt agreed I was directed to groom's room where I wear oyster chikankari embroidered sherwani, black colour oxfords, wedding safa, watch and I am ready to go.

My brother came and take me to the stage, I am missing my best friend because I will have to fill him with too much news because he was hell worried about me as he know about my love towards Ishika.

I was directed towards the stage and made me sit on the sofa, my brother came and stand with me. The photographers start taking shots of me.

After 20 minutes the song changes to bridal song, which means the bride has come. I lift my eyes and saw her coming with her brother looking like an angel, my angel.

After few hours all the rituals have done. We are married. She has become my wife, Mrs Ishika Ranveer Kapoor. How beautiful name. My dream finally came true. Yay...

After taking every one goodbye we both sat in her favourite car. She drove the car as it was her dream to drive the car on her wedding day.

After few minutes she said that she is hungry. Oh my baby is hungry and I am not even asking her.

We both went to her favourite dhaba. I know it was her favourite dhaba and she regularly came here from last 10 years but I will not tell her otherwise she will got angry on me. And I really don't want that, now do we?

After eating food we both bid our goodbye to Dheer uncle, owner of the dhaba and came to Kapoor mansion. My house was decorated beautifully; everyone was standing outside for our welcome.

After all the rituals, mom has taken her to our room.

"Ranveer, I know it's all was new for you and also for her, but I want you to take care of her, because she has left her house for you so it is your responsibility to make her happy every day. Give this relation a chance. Give her time, and also take your time, and understand each other. Now go and rest." Dad said making me understand and I just nodded my head.

I went to my room and my room was empty where she ....just then running water sound came from bathroom, which means she is in washroom. After 5 minutes she came out of washroom and asked for my clothes which I lovingly went to my closet take out my favourite t-shirt and shorts and gave it to her after that I went to washroom to change and come out sit silently on the couch. Then she went to bathroom and I went to my closet to take the extra duvet and pillow for me as I will sleep on couch. After few minutes she came out in my clothes and oh my god she look so cute, how I wish that the clothes were me.

"You sleep on the bed I will sleep on the couch." I said.

"No, you are so tall you can't fix on that couch, you sleep on the bed and sleep on the couch." she replied.

"You sleep there-" before I complete she cut me off.

"No you sleep here and I there, end of discussion." She said and makes her way towards couch and sleep.

After looking at her for few minutes which seems like mere seconds I make my way towards bed and finally sleep took over me.

____________________________________________________________________-

update soon._

_____________________________________________________________________