Chapter 20

The ship flew through the air, firing at those below them. (Y/n) sat inside the ship, farther from the open door. She wanted to stand and see what was happening, but Obi-Wan forced her back down, claiming she could fall. One of the clones in the ship was helping wrap up her leg to stop the bleeding.

"Hold on!" Obi-Wan told the others as the ride started to get bumpier. They saw multiple ships from the Separatists, and needed to take them out before they left

"Aim right above the fuel cells!" Anakin shouted to one of the clones, and it brought down the ships, partially crushing the droids underneath.

"Good call, my young padawan" Obi-Wan praised.

They saw the large spherical Federation ships try to take off. They knew that they would try to rally others to their cause, so they had to stop them.

"Attack those Federation starships! Quick!" (Y/n) shouted, seeing out the edge. The pilot fired two missiles at the ship taking off, but they hit before it could get any further off the ground.

(Y/n) could finally stand, for the clone had given her a bacta infusion to help her heal faster. She still couldn't lean fully on her injured leg, but was able to hold on the railing above them.

"Look over there!" Obi-Wan shouted. (Y/n) saw Dooku on a speeder, attempting to escape.

"It's Dooku." she said.

"Shoot him down!" Anakin ordered.

"We're out of rockets, sir" the pilot informed.

"Follow him!" Anakin told him.

"We're gonna need some help!" Padmé said next to (Y/n).

"There isn't time! Anakin and I can handle this!" Obi-Wan shouted. He looked back at (Y/n), who was about to say something when he spoke over her. "(Y/n), don't even think about it! You're still too injured to even stand!"

Dooku sent his protection ships to rain fire behind them. They were soon being attacked, and struggled to dodge the blaster fire, when they hit a mountain of sand. (Y/n) lost her grip and fell out of the ship, Padmé close behind her. One of the clones landed on the mountain of sand, while Padmé rolled down the hill, falling unconscious. (Y/n) landed on her back and only slid down the sand a little bit. She groaned as she got up, wiping the sand from her hands, she got up and limped towards the unconscious senator.

"Padmé. Padmé, come on!" (Y/n) said, lightly shaking the girl. One of the clones came up next to the Jedi as Padmé started waking up.

"Are you all right?" (Y/n) asked her, and she nodded her head.

"We'd better get back to the forward command center." the clone said.

"No, gather what troops you can." (Y/n) said.

"We've got to get to that hangar!" Padmé stressed, worried for Anakin.

"Get a transport."

"Yes, sir." the clone said to (Y/n), and the three of them ran off.

The clone trooper found as many troopers as he could, getting one of the transport ships ready to take off. (Y/n) could see the stress on Padmé's face as they prepared the troops. Climbing aboard, Padmé grabbed a gun while (Y/n) had her borrowed lightsaber. They flew to the hangar where Dooku was taking off. It was too late, for he had already flown out. The troopers tried blasting the ship, but their guns did nothing against the spaceship. (Y/n) thought the worst as she saw him fly away.

"Obi..." she muttered, but Padmé heard. She decided to forget it, for now.

The two girls ran in and saw Obi-Wan and Anakin injured on the floor, Anakin missing his right arm. Padmé ran and hugged the boy, while (Y/n) ran as best she could to Obi-Wan, who's left arm and leg had burn marks on them. She refrained from hugging him, for Master Yoda was in their presence, but helped him get to one of the clones who was able to assist him to the transport ship.