(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟐) samson, heather and elle

(Charlie Rowe is the faceclaim for Samson)

☽☽☽

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHERE HE LIVES?" Athena asked. Remus pondered to himself for a second before nodding. Personally she wasn't sure whether this was a good idea.

Samson and Remus had never gotten on and that was a known fact. However this was Remus' niece they were talking about. He definitely had a right to meet her even if Samson was stuck up enough to claim that he didn't.

"I know where he lives" Remus continued, ignoring the cooking breakfast (which Athena had to save) Remus began to pace around the room with a plan forming on his face.

"He won't want to see you" Athena pointed out,

"I'm past caring, he has no right to keep this from me or my parents, especially not my parents"

Athena nodded along with what he was saying as she placed the food onto plates,
"He always claimed that they looked over him for being a squib, that they chased him out of his own home but that's a lie. All my parents ever did was love and care from him. It was his resentment that drove him away"

"Well we should go then" Athena smiled,

"We?" Remus frowned, "I can't take you it isn't safe"

"It's safer than leaving me here" Athena pointed out, "on my own, you're supposed to be looking after me"

"That's true"

"Right so when do you want to go?" She asked, "obviously we can't tomorrow because it's Sunday but next weeks pretty clear"

"I'm going today" stated Remus simply.

"Today?" She gasped, "don't you want to let him know you're coming first?"

"If I do that he'll tell me I can't come, we need the element of surprise"

"By randomly showing up on his doorstep?" Athena laughed, "what if he's not in?"

"Then we wait"

"Isn't this all a bit sudden?" Athena sighed, "I know you want to meet her and I want you to but we need to do this right, he could get a restraining order or something"

"If he tried that I'd—"

"You wouldn't be able to do anything Remus because you wouldn't be allowed near him without him calling the police"

"Right right whatever" Remus nodded, "I'll not do anything stupid but I am going today"

Athena stared at Remus in exasperation for a moment before realising that there was no way to change his mind. Instead Athena just shrugged slightly unwillingly causing a smile to grow on his face.

"Great!" Remus beamed as he walked over to the plate of breakfast and began to eat it so quickly that Athena felt rather sick.

"So where does he live?" She asked tentatively,