𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑘

Looking at yourself in the full length mirror smiling proudly at the way the dress accucated your curves,Matsukawa had sent a dress to your house. It was a deep red floor length and a little tight you felt and looked beautiful practically gushing at yourself.

(an: there will be lots of body positivity in here okay because you are all amazing and beautiful so i don't want to see any of those self deprecating comments okay because whatever out fits i put in here every last one of you would look amazing OKAY?!??! Now then enjoy the story)

The tips of your fingers ran over the silk fabric as you basically eye fucked yourself, you heard a low whistle that made you turn your head around looking over your shoulder to see your roommate eyeing you. You giggled looking at him turning around to face him.

"It's nice huh?" you asked looking over your left shoulder to stare at how good your ass looked, semi nodded before flopping down on your bed you cat taking this as an opportunity to to climb onto the bed and rest on semi's chest.

"So how'd you steal it" he said rubbing the cats head you rolled your eyes at him walking into the closet slipping on your heels

"It was a gift semi semi" you teased

"A gift? Wow would they mind giving us your end of the rent?" he asked you gasped in realization you forgot to give semi your end of the rent scurri g over to your drawer you pulled an envelope handing it to him.

"I was gonna give it you last night when i came home from work but you weren't home" you said he nodded taking thee envelope from you

"yeah i was finalizing a gig for next weekend" at this your eyes widened as you turned to your roommate, a happy smile across your face.

"Eita! Why didn't you tell me?! I need to call off work to-" he cut you off pressing a finger to your lips shaking his head your frowned before licking a stripe up his finger making him pull it back groaning in disgust wiping his finger off on your bed

"I didn't tell you cause you are going to call off work and try to be there for me and shit and you can't call off because a new semester is coming up and you are going to be working a lot to pay for the book aren't you? Can't pay for your books if you're coming to my show idiot" he said getting up from your bed heading to the door.

"Have fun on your date. I'll have my phone on me just in case you need to get out of there" he said to you semi's back facing you as he walked away.

A knock on the door made you snap out of your day dream yelling for semi to open the door while you put on the necklace semi gave you on your last birthday.

Matsukawa felt his blood pressure rise a little to be greeted but another man, semi looked at the broad man closely before tilting his head.

"Matsukawa?" he asked matsukawa looked at semi before recognizing him

"Semi long time no see" matsukawa trying to figure out your relationship with semi by looking around the house, there were pictures of you together but there were also pictures of friends and other people. 

You walked out of your room adjusting your necklace as you walked, matsukawa's eyes lit up at the sight of you, you looked like the most beautiful girl in the world you looked up at matsukawa, a smile tugging on the corners of your mouth seeing the shirt under matsukawa's suit was the same color as your dress.

"Ready pretty girl?" he asked, you felt your stomach do a flip at the name,nodding a yes not trusting your voice. Matsukawa smirked at your reaction before leading you out of the house and to his car it was a different expensive car than the one you saw today, still all black though.

The car ride there was filled with you two getting to know each other and you found yourself deeply infatuated with matsukawa as he told you the role he played in his gang. He was responsible for punishing those who broke the rules the gang had set up. Matsukawa told you he took pleasure in it because depending on the rule they broke, they deserved the things he did to them. He was also second in command,second to his father.

After hearing about what he does you begin to relax a little hearing how much he was against the things that you feared him for. The rules the gang had he upheld and you believed him allowing yourself to relax a little knowing he wouldn't hurt you because that would go directly against what he stands for.

He then began to ask about you, you told him how you grew up in miyagi and went to shiratorizawa on a academic scholarship, you came from money but you never got any of it because your parents cut you off financially when you rejected the arranged marriage they set up for you telling them you wanted to go to college not become someone's housewife. They allowed you to go off to college but told you that they would no longer financially support you which is why you work two jobs.

Matsukawa put a large hand on your thigh giving you a light squeeze.

"You're a very driven girl, not a pushover. I like it" he said shamelessly as you nodded sucking your plump bottom lip between your teeth. The car slowly came to a stop, You looked out your window and saw a giant mansion and people walking into the house all of them handing the keys to their luxury cars to the valet drivers.

you did come from money but this money...makes your family look so small

Matsukawa rolled towards the entrance telling you to get out, you obliged, stepping out of the car to see a man in a suit wearing white gloves, hand stretched out to assist you out of the car. You were caught off guard but took his hand regardless thanking him. Matsukawa came around the car wrapping an arm around your waist leading you into the mansion.

"Sorry about this princess, it's my parent's anniversary party. I kind of had to show face, and didn't want to miss out on the opportunity to show you off" he whispered, bending down a little to allow his breath to fan over your ear. You felt a shiver run down your spine as you nodded. Your eyes darted all across the beautiful mansion and Matsukawa walked with you stuck to his side like glue.

A waiter came up to you offering you a horderve, you looked at the silver platter asking the waiter quietly what it was he responded "snail,ma'am" he said you shook your head politely thanking him for offering. Mentally cursing yourself for not eating at all today because now you were starving but you definitely weren't going to eat snail.

Matsukawa saw you reject the snail chuckling a little, his laugh made you snap your head up at him quirking your head to the side.

"After this we can go get some burgers doll, just 30 more minutes trust me I don't wanna be here any more than you do" he said a hand on the small of your back guiding you through the crowd

"Can i get a milkshake too" you joked he laughed a little nodding

"You can have anything you like princess"

AN

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS LONG SORRY ACTUALLY I'M NOT SORRY EAT UP THIS DOUBLE UPDATE