𝟏𝟖 || 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

"Good girls do as they're told. I think the phrase you're looking for is, "Yes sir" baby girl "

♣️

"Undress and lie down on the couch"

His order echoed in the room the second we entered. He crossed his arms in front of his chest, making his biceps tighten under the shirt, staring at me with complete dominance. God, my panties are already dripping wet by just looking at him.

His face blank, showing no emotionс, but his eyes betrayed him. Anger and jealousy. That's what I see as he stared at me with a clenched jaw.

I began to slowly remove the clothes from my body, seeing the flame in his eyes grow bigger with my every move. There was something about the way he looks at me, it made me feel wanted, confident, beautiful ... almost perfect. He looks at my body with such adoration in his eyes like no man had ever looked at me before, and that made the butterflies in my stomach go wild.

I lay down on the couch as he ordered, looking back at him. Alexander approached, loosening his tie as his eyes are taking every inch of my entire body with desire while licking his bottom lip before biting it.

The bulge in his pants is awfully big, and I'm sure it's painful. I like that I have so much control over him, I don't even have to touch him to get him so hard.

"Open your legs for me, Amera" he ordered and I obeyed doing it, feeling the warm air collide with my naked flesh, causing me to bite my lips and close my eyes. He looked down between my legs, nodded slowly, and returned his eyes on my face again.

"So you want to think about it?" He said in a hoarse low tone, repeating my words from earlier as his index finger slid down my thigh, looking at me with a narrowed look. "Right?" He asked with a slight hint of irony, sliding his finger up toward my breasts without touching them, before stopping on my lips, his tump playing with my bottom lip. He barely touched me and my body burns already, begging for more. I want more, I need more.

"Y-yes" I whispered, my voice shaking from his closeness. I had no idea what I'm saying, my brain wasn't working properly at this moment, especially while he's looking at me like that.

He nodded approvingly, removing the shirt from his body, showing me his perfectly toned abs and chest, making my pussy throb. I moaned, biting my lips while staring at this beautiful man above me. God, it's too much.

With slow, torturous movements, he placed his body between my legs, opening them further, making me exposed to his eyes, completely under his mercy. He licked his lips and bit them, his gaze on my pussy,

"Then let me help you think about it"

The last thing I saw was his dark low grin and how he looked at me with an amused look before disappearing between my thighs.

I gasped the moment his lips kissed the inside of my thigh, leaving a trail with his tongue while going up to where I needed him the most. I can barely breathe, waiting for his heavenly touch I so much dreamed about since the moment I met him. Fuck I bet he can see my juices, I'm dripping wet.

Just when I thought he would put his mouth on my pussy, he simply moved to my other thigh, ignoring it completely with a calm look staring back at me.

I'm shaking in his arms, and he wasn't doing anything about it. His eyes never left mine as he kissed my inner thigh, making everything even more intimate and arousing for me. He knows exactly what he does to me and he fucking enjoyed it.