(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟖) godric's hollow

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

THE SUN POURED THROUGH THE FRONT WINDOWS INTO THE CAFE. Athena had been working a morning shift which meant by two she was done. This felt rather relaxing considering she still had the rest of the day in front of her.

She finished making her last drink which was a peach iced tea, this made the girl decide that she quite fancied one herself. She hadn't been a big fan of iced tea before working at the Hartland's, now having made them so much she'd decided to give them a try and discovered that with the right amount of flavouring they were rather nice.

Sending a cheery smile to the customer, she hung up her apron and bustled around making a drink while Danny leant lazily in front of the till.

"Doing anything fun today?" He asked causally,

"Probably not, might go up onto the hills behind my house, I do that a lot in the sun, the views are beautiful"

"Sounds great" he grinned, "I wish we had nice scenery near here"

"Hogsmede's nice" Athena frowned, "I remember I always wanted to live here when I was younger, you have Hogwarts to look at"

"That's true" Danny nodded.

Athena poured the collection of syrups and teas into her already iced reusable cup before she waved bye to Danny and told him to say goodbye to Daisy who was currently playing princess with her two daughters. The wind was warm, highlighting how warm the weather actually was despite October being on the horizon. Above her lay a clear blue sky with barely any clouds which meant that the sunlight was shining directly onto her face.

Her feet paced across the cobbles and she took a sip of her drink which was incredibly refreshing. It made a change from the amount of smoothies she'd been consuming recently. There were a lot of people pacing up and down the street doing their shopping. Athena saw some Hogwarts students around which made sense considering it was a Saturday.

She presumed they were students because of their age, of course they wouldn't be wearing their uniform on a day like this. The laughter and whimsical nature reminded her of her own Hogsmede experiences. She missed the school more and more and wondered for a moment whether she should wander up and go see her sister.

Athena was in one of those optimistic, open minded moods where she felt like actually doing something rather than lying around. Working did that for her, although she was tired from her shift she wasn't completely exhausted. However she decided that she'd miss seeing Aurora on this particular day, she'd be attending the Order meeting the following day as it was to take place at Hogwarts anyway.

Instead she walked further down the street to a place where she could apperate. Once she passed the 'free to apperate' sign she took one look back over the cheery street and was reminded why she had wanted to live here so much. Turning on her heel, she kept tight ahold of her tea as she felt herself being pulled through a tight space.