Bakugou's Magic Fingers

Todoroki was not at all prepared for what was about to happen.

"I want to fuck you."

Todoroki paused, mid-pushing his last paper back into it's designated spot.
"Right now?" He replied, slotting the book into space. The whole shelving unit was filled. Everything fit perfectly.

"Obviously."

He turned to meet a disgruntled blonde glaring at him. Impatiently, Bakugou tapped his foot, scowl deepening as his dry response.

"You don't have to! We're obviously not going to force you! I'd quite like to... you know, too - just saying."
Kirishima piped up, chuckling awkwardly. He shifted his weight against the set of drawers, fingers drumming against the wooden edges.

"I've never... had sex-"

"-With a man? Don't worry! We'll talk you through it." Kirishima interrupted, unhelpfully.

"No, I'm a virgin." Todoroki clarified. He was met with completely blank faces.
"The fuck? You're like 20 - you have millions of shitty girls that wanna fuck you." Bakugou furrowed his eye brows in confusion.
"I've never really wanted to before now..." Todoroki replied. It was true - he never really felt the inclination- hero work always came first.
"We don't have to go that far if your not comfortable!" Kirishima added, giving him a supporting smile.

"I..." Todoroki trailed off.
Did he want to?

He decided to avoid the question.
"-but my sling..."
It would be a nuisance, he wouldn't be able to lie on his front, and it would be difficult to pleasure the others.
"Don't whine about shit like that, I don't need your hands to get off - I guess I'd have to be fucking gentle, though." Bakugou grumbled before stepping closer.

"So?"
So.

Todoroki didn't nothing to stop Bakugou getting closer. Briefly he flicked his eyes over to Kirishima on the other side of the room. He was watching closely, smirking when Todoroki caught his gaze. Bakugou  stopped a few inches from his face, obscuring his view. Slowly, the other reached up to undo the first button on his shirt. He held his breath as calloused fingers brushed against skin. His back pressed harder into the shelving behind him, even though Bakugou was barely touching him.

"Go get lube and shit." Bakugou called over his shoulder to Kirishima, who Todoroki could hear rush out of the room.

Now it was just the two of them, Todoroki felt slightly more intimidated - trying hard to keep his breathing steady. Bakugou was staring at his face, as if trying to read a language he didn't understand. Shouto could only stare back - confident this time he could hold his own, like in the car ride back from the conference.

He pushed past Bakugou, knocking their shoulders almost painfully before sitting down on his own bed.
He heard the blonde scoff, raising an eyebrow as he turned to face him again.
"I'm waiting." He quipped, poker face helping with his fake bravado.

"Spoilt brat."
Bakugou snapped, marching over and shoving at his good shoulder - pushing him flat onto the bed.

Todoroki moved to sit back up but the blonde grabbed his wrist and pulled it so that it threaded next to his other arm in the sling - trapped.
"Keep them there." Dark crimson eyes stared into his soul.
There was a part of him that wanted to piss Bakugou off, take his arm out. But the current heated gaze that drilled into him convinced him to obey.
For now.

In seconds his bottoms were completely off, a hardness springing out.
"Wha-" Todoroki gasped as Bakugou grabbed the back of his thighs, tugging his body closer to the edge of the bed. The action made his shirt ride up, exposing his abs to the open air and ruffling his hair a bit.
The blonde watched him for a moment - a dark gaze running over his body. He sank to his knees, face close to... there.
"Spread your legs."
Todoroki didn't move. There was a stubbornness taking over him, if anything he clamped his legs closer together.
In retaliation, Bakugou ran a finger up his length, teasing. He jolted at the touch. Now his arms were trapped he felt extremely exposed and weirdly sensitive.