[ s e v e n ]

s e v e n
t h i r s t y  f o r  m o o n l i g h t

WHO SHE SUPPOSED WAS CORA TOSSED HER TO THE WALL, MAKING HER LAND ON HER BACK AND HER SWORD TO FLY AWAY

"Amelia!" Scott yelled, but him and Derek were to busy with Boyd to go help her.

The Sealgair stood up quickly, staring to fight the girl before stepping backwards, grabbing the sword and flipping it two time before standing with one foot in front of the other, ready to fight her.

But before she could, Derek tossed her aside, leaning his back against the wall next to her and Scott wasn't late to join them.

"You know her?" Amelia asked.

"She's my sister, my younger sister," explained Derek making Amelia raise her eyebrows.

"What the hell is she doing here!?" Yelled Amelia as they watched the werewolves slowly stand up.

"Like I have a clue, I thought she was dead!" Derek shouted, and Amelia noticed how the three were trying to catch their breaths.

Amelia saw as Allison appeared on the door of the vault, confusing the girl. What the hell was she doing there?"

"Look out!" Yelled Allison, and before she could look back, she felt as Cora stuck her claws in her stomach and tossed her to the other side of the room, sliding through the door and landing her arm against the wall and her sword right next to her.

She saw as Boyd stuck his claws in Scott's chest and the girl quickly stood up, being stopped by Cora who had just tossed Derek against one of the walls.

The girl slashed her sword closer to the girl's arm, provoking a cut on Cora's skin and the uncontrolled werewolf stepping back.

"No! Don't break the seal!" She heard Derek yell and she turned around to look at Allison.

"Boyd!" She yelled before tossing aside the mountain ash, breaking the barrier.

"No!" Amelia yelled, but Boyd and Cora were already out.

Derek approached the exit, grabbing Allison by the wrist firmly, growling at her.

"Don't touch her!" Scott yelled as him and Amelia stepped out. Amelia pushed Derek by the chest and tossed him away from Allison as she was trying to catch her breath.

"What were you thinking!?" Snapped Derek back at her, angrily.

"That I had to do something," defended Allison, making Amelia look away.

"She saved our lives," Scott told him.

"Yeah, and what do you think they're gonna do out there!?" Derek defended, and Amelia knew he was right.

She laid her back on the wall before sliding down, making the three look at her.

"Amelia!" Derek called her, kneeling down next to her.  "What happened? What's wrong?"