42. Start wit me

"I been done ride through another nigga city
I got abrandnew Draco withme
Clip got thirty-three, Scottie Pippen
Bitch niggaain't heard of me, I got a Richard
Drippin', my sweatsuit Givenchy
I brought my strap in the party
And my diamonds offset like Cardi
Got a bad bitch with me, she a Barbie, huh
You don't wanna start with me"

~Daddy Roddy

Kennedy banks pov
Thursday 9/1

Buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz

I groan at my phone vibrating then knock it off the bed and turn to the other side . I've had a rough couple of days and haven't been wanting to talk to anyone.

After that brunch with money I don't even know what to think anymore . At first I was so ready to run to Von and tell him what was said about kitty but then I started to realize that money probably only said that to prevent me from breaking up with Daniel to be with Von .

After that argument, I'm pretty sure Daniel has a good idea on what happened in LA even though I didn't personally tell him before I stormed out the house because money kept hinting at it, And Daniel hasn't tried to contact me since then .

Although that's not how I wanted it to happen I count that as me breaking up with him so now I guess I'm on to Clarence.

Clarence texted me yesterday and
I responded telling him to meet up with me today so we can discuss everything the right way.

I'm Hopeful his goes way smoother because Clarence is chill and I know he can just move on to the next instead of dwelling and begging me to stay .

Buzz buzz buzz buzz

"Oh my god ! " I yell out to myself and turn around to grab my phone . Who the hell is this blowing me up this early ?

Baby❤️- Kennedy😐
Baby❤️- why you ain't answering your phone tf ?
Baby❤️- what's wrong ?🥺
Baby❤️- aight bet 💯
Baby❤️- I've been calling all fucking night it's time for you to come join this tour !
Baby❤️- stop playing with me Kennedy
Baby❤️- let a nigga know wassup
Baby❤️- bet 😐

I shake my head at his messages then call him . The phone rings one time and he picks it up .

"I should slap the dog shit outta you for ignoring me like I'm one of these lames ass niggas " he answers loudly .

"Baby I was sleeping " I tell him

"For twenty four hours ? !" He questions "man fuck dat you handled yo business or what ? "

"Yes and I have something to tell you "

"You handled it with both of them ? "

"Well no " I mumble "but I'm - "

"Kennedy don't call me until you get your shit together cause you seriously testing my patience " he huffs